• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

I removed my listing for sale.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first thing you need to learn is not to talk down to me. I have more experience on motorcycles and Vmaxs than you have ever had in all your years, we have a Diyno trailer we have had many many Turbo bikes. It’s called Huckeby racing. You have no clue What you’re talking about. What you’re doing is talking out your ass. When you learn to talk respectfully to someone then you’re allowed to talk to me again. Now move along a little snowflake and talk to someone that will take your shit.
All that experience and you put that exhaust on the Gen 1 lol shame on you :eek::)

What did I tell you earlier? You don’t listen much do you? Do you really have a Vmax or are you just a want to be? Gen 1 or Gen 2 which would you want to run against me? I have either. Choose your poison keyboard warrior.

Your inability to peacefully hold a polite discussion had devolved into a bitter diatribe I haven't seen the likes-of since I watched our Lame Duck complain about losing. That was last-week.

Congratulations on your achievements with your racing efforts, instead of berating and insulting multiple members on-here you should show us from a point of information what empirical evidence you proffer to set the record straight: facts support a point of contention, help others to understand a belief expressed, and serve as a basis for accumulated data, which when it becomes a preponderance of evidence, gives valid substantiation to a logical conclusion.

C'mon now, all that equipment, and you never dyno'ed one of those VMax'es? Especially that Killer Cobra? Is it still around? Could you do that for us, perhaps we'll learn something, which would be a welcome respite from being continually-insulted.

You surely are chock-full-o' attitude for someone with barely double digits on your posts. We don't behave like you brazenly have decided to act. We try hard to avoid the name-calling, the vituperation, and the just-plain nastiness you've unleashed. If you cannot conduct yourself better, this is not the forum for you.

Here's a video of the shop where I spend my time and my $, this is a Kawasaki J-model, a vintage racer, air-cooled, 2-valve head, that gets it done, shot at Palm Beach International Raceway FL. They love Hyabusas, and the NOS or turbos they use to get 'em down the track. Come south and show your stuff. These guys like to bracket-race with theirs, built and maintained at the shop. Here's a brand-new one getting work-done before it goes-out to do-battle.

Hyabusa-Charlie.jpgHyabusa-titanium exhaust.jpgHyabusa-Troy.jpg

Last edited:
So you didn’t want to have to resort to track bikes only to ride fast. Is that what you’re telling me? But you haven’t figured out is when I get talked down to I retaliate. That’s life in the big city boys get used to it. What’s good for Craig is good for everyone. never forget that. I’m sick of seeing you guys attack everyone put something on the forum for sale because it’s not your opinion. Back off

So you didn’t want to have to resort to track bikes only to ride fast. Is that what you’re telling me? But you haven’t figured out is when I get talked down to I retaliate. That’s life in the big city boys get used to it. What’s good for Craig is good for everyone. never forget that. I’m sick of seeing you guys attack everyone put something on the forum for sale because it’s not your opinion. Back off
You skipped logic in school, I understand. Poolio advertised something for-sale, mention was made that it was not a performance enhancement, but a 'farkle,' something pretty but not necessarily a performance enhancer. Those of us who have been here for years have seen the Cobra 4-into-4 discussions periodically crop-up, it's patiently-explained to the newbie that he can gain a substantial increase in his horsepower by ditching his pretty-farkle Cobra exhaust. No one's gonna castigate him because his desire is more appearance-oriented than performance-oriented. That's his choice, and we all respect it. What we don't respect is a new guy throwing out more insults than he has posts. I can draw a comparison between you and another person recently in the news, who has a strong "I'm gonna get even!" streak. Now we see your fragile side, another bruised ego, with a strong vindictive sense of behavior. People like that are often shunned by others, because who wants-to put-up with that? They choose to look-elsewhere for someone to discuss common interests, like our VMaxes. Lose the attitude, stop telling us what and how to behave, we're not going to stand-by and not address your behavior. We got-along well without your drama, we can get along well without you. Save the braggadocio for those too-weak to resist. We do, we will.

The first thing you need to learn is not to talk down to me. I have more experience on motorcycles and Vmaxs than you have ever had in all your years, we have a Diyno trailer we have had many many Turbo bikes. It’s called Huckeby racing. You have no clue What you’re talking about. What you’re doing is talking out your ass. When you learn to talk respectfully to someone then you’re allowed to talk to me again. Now move along a little snowflake and talk to someone that will take your shit.
Cobra's give up power over stock, slip-ons, or full headers. Period. End of story. I'm talking from more experience with these bikes then most (likely even yourself or about anyone else you can find on the planet).

You skipped logic in school, I understand. Poolio advertised something for-sale, mention was made that it was not a performance enhancement, but a 'farkle,' something pretty but not necessarily a performance enhancer. Those of us who have been here for years have seen the Cobra 4-into-4 discussions periodically crop-up, it's patiently-explained to the newbie that he can gain a substantial increase in his horsepower by ditching his pretty-farkle Cobra exhaust. No one's gonna castigate him because his desire is more appearance-oriented than performance-oriented. That's his choice, and we all respect it. What we don't respect is a new guy throwing out more insults than he has posts. I can draw a comparison between you and another person recently in the news, who has a strong "I'm gonna get even!" streak. Now we see your fragile side, another bruised ego, with a strong vindictive sense of behavior. People like that are often shunned by others, because who wants-to put-up with that? They choose to look-elsewhere for someone to discuss common interests, like our VMaxes. Lose the attitude, stop telling us what and how to behave, we're not going to stand-by and not address your behavior. We got-along well without your drama, we can get along well without you. Save the braggadocio for those too-weak to resist. We do, we will.
Like I said. Move along little snowflake.

Like I said. Move along little snowflake.
I 'liked' that, because it showed that you're not going to change. You have been given an opportunity to accept differences of opinion among members, you chose to ignore that and you continue to berate, to insult and to behave in a fashion not in-keeping with the forum's needs to maintain civil discourse. Just go-away.

Once again like you do to everyone you try to talk down to them like you’re the Almighty and they are just little peons. Why don’t you go on I can’t see us needing you for anything in this forum.

Once again like you do to everyone you try to talk down to them like you’re the Almighty and they are just little peons. Why don’t you go on I can’t see us needing you for anything in this forum.

You are 'projecting' again: characteristics and traits you commonly display, you attribute to those with whom you disagree. "It's their fault!"
I can’t see us needing you for anything in this forum
Look in the mirror and recite that. Act upon it. We'll return to behaving well, to treating each-other with respect and with courtesy, once you've taken your bullying to somewhere-else. The only thing you have contributed here is acrimony.

You should ride this bike, you might learn something.

H-D Knucklehead Grayson Perry.jpg

Just me personally, I have always preferred the stock exhaust on a Max. IMO they look the best and performance isn't hindered. I even liked those huge ones on a Warrior better. Nothing wrong with this guy's bike but if I bought it I'd be lookin to replace those Cobra's asap. Stock, some holeshots, trapps, whatever all would work well. I just flat don't like Cobras (on ANYTHING) but that'sw just me.

Anytime someone needs advice he gives it your not always gonna agree with him but don't be a butthead about it atleast he's trying to help you haven't did anything to help anyone from what I've seen in my short time on the forum

I joined the forum to swap info and learn stuff about my Vmax. I didn't expect to read stuff from a guy who appears to know everything and who has proved nothing. A person who is so far up his own arse that he refuses to believe that other folks know anything. I won’t be asking him for advice. I would ask fire medic and the others who know their stuff ‘cos They don’t talk down to their fellow Vmax owners. We share the same interests and where we can we help each other we do. Negative knowall people don’t rock my boat. Mr huckerby racing superstar you should find some other forum to impress with your crap attitude. Take a running ride to the moon-Jasper

I’m on here to look at cool Vmax is and listen to people that aren’t horses asses. I don’t allow anyone to talk down to me and intern they should not talk down to anyone. Any other smart ass advice?

Back