I thought I heard sumpin'

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get a CCW (If you don't) n start packing. I seen on TV that gangs from south of the border are moving into your hoods.

Have a friend that lives in a small Ks town, 'bout 11k pop. Within a handful of months, he had a drive by one block to west of him, which some rds landed across the street, and a gang shooting two blocks east. On that one, a guy took SG pellets in the chest. Still haven't found the shooter nor the popgun. I think the guy fled south.

I started pack'n this summer. I witnessed something n turned it in. Ended up having some boys stocking me, waiting for their moment. The locals were pretty good at keeping an eye on my family and house. I understand that some were ex or distant gang related. One is walking around with a bullet in his head. Guess it can't be removed. I be a good boy scout now.:biglaugh:

Seems anywhere you go, the chit's there.

Get a CCW (If you don't) n start packing.

Oh theres no issue with the lack of protection. I carry, and there are several protection items in my house :biglaugh:.
http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=6479&highlight=guns

Looks like it was a drug issue. here's more to the story.

http://www.newsminer.com/news/2009/oct/20/three-injured-fairbanks-shooting/

Here is some funny shots. My old Sgt. sunk an assload of money into a .308. He couldn't keep up with my .300 WM. That is a dime on the pic :)

The picture is from the St. Paul coast guard loran station's shooting range, whil I was sighting in my 300.

Attachments

• overall.jpg
    overall.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 29
  • kjoffice.JPG
    kjoffice.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 24
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 25
KJ, if you don't mind....I'd like you on the 'long gun,' OK? :worthy:

Yeah right......that's some shootin' right there!!!!!!!!!

Hey Danny I'll take the 12 gauge pump........THE ZOMBIE GUN!!!!!!!!:rofl_200:

Yeah KJ the whole world is going to shit.......

All I can do is keep my little piece of the world as dirtbag free as possible......

And buy more ammo:clapping:

buy some or make your own Kaboom what ever you gotta do. Im sure there is some also buried, dont worry i wont tell hehehe.
Lucky you south of the boarder get to use big badder tools.....

Yeah right......that's some shootin' right there!!!!!!!!!

Hey Danny I'll take the 12 gauge pump........THE ZOMBIE GUN!!!!!!!!:rofl_200:

Yeah KJ the whole world is going to shit.......

All I can do is keep my little piece of the world as dirtbag free as possible......

And buy more ammo:clapping:

There ya go Kyle!! It's called that for a reason!! :punk:

I'll take a couple boxes of claymores please...the only "fair fight" is the one you win!! Losers don't get to cry foul!

Words I live by....."You don't start any, there won't be any!!" :clapping:

I keepin' my Springfield .45 acp close at hand, along with Rem 12 ga, 20 ga, 30-30, 30.06 with plenty of ammo stock ready to keep the dirtbags full of holes!:punk:

buy some or make your own Kaboom what ever you gotta do. Im sure there is some also buried, dont worry i wont tell hehehe.
Lucky you south of the boarder get to use big badder tools.....

Let's just say I don't feel outgunned at work.....

And I work with cops:biglaugh:

Back