i want children to cry, ears to bleed, old ladies to give me the finger loud

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daleboeski

Reaction score
Ok, this is what im looking for.....i want loud. i mean i want children to cry, ears to bleed, old ladies to give me the finger loud, but i want a 4 into 2 and i want a deep sound. i have supertrapp slip ons now im happy with the sound but i want louder and they are black and im not happy with the look and my uncle took the bike and laid it down and screwed up the left side one. i was looking at http://markspipe.com/arks performance just wondering what you guys thought

You can't go wrong with the Mark's system. To get the stupid loud sound you will want short cans. If you REALLY want stupid loud give UFO a call. His systems are just to the left of obscene sounding. A word of caution though is Jon can be a royal pain in the butt customer service wise.

i have a marks system with 12" cans its pretty loud almost bothersome when cruising at 5 grand but that was what i wanted. its a nice system good fit and finish just may have to wait some time to get one took me over a month but its worth the wait.
Chris :biglaugh:

Just FYI, I have the Holeshot system and it's loud and fairly deep toned, but it's not the crazy loud you say you're looking for.

i appriciate the feed back. i like the look of the marks system but i also like the look of carbon fiber cans i keep seeing them but dont know who makes them i found hmf Engineering the website dosent list the vmax though. how loud are these? and are they still available?

I run an HMF system and it is loud, but not obscene. HMF is temporarily not manufacturing this system (last I heard), but if you want I can look into getting you one from a connection. PM me if this is the way you want to go.

Mark will make you an exhaust with any can you want. You buy the can and send them to him and he will fab it up for you.

I went with Dale's because Mark and UFO never called me back. I am happy with Dale's. Especially the performance. The UFO 4-1 is so wrong looking and IMO sounds like A$$!

Chris

Call Sean Morley as well. I am sure he can set you up with something. I have a Kerker 4-1 with a carbon fiber can and it is not obscene loud but it gets the job done. I know it could be louder. I know its not the 4-2 you are looking for but call him anyway.

Yesterday on the way home I was splitting lanes coming up to a stop light and one of the tiny little kick over the fence dogs was hanging out of a car window and starting yapping at me.....needless to say I gave it a good couple of long hard revs just to piss off the dog and yes of course the owner. Dog was yapping every time I hit the throttle. I laughed my ass off for a mile down the road.:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Cheers

I've got the Kerker 4-1 and it will make ears bleed and set car alarms off for blocks around. It is stoopid loud and this set-up is actually too loud for me. I am going to switch over to Holeshot this winter. I sure do have a fun time whenever I ride through a tunnel though!

I've got the Kerker 4-1 and it will make ears bleed and set car alarms off for blocks around. It is stoopid loud and this set-up is actually too loud for me. I am going to switch over to Holeshot this winter. I sure do have a fun time whenever I ride through a tunnel though!

I can relate to the tunnel thing. There's one underpass near my home that, for whatever reason, really resonates with the Yoshi exhaust on the Burger King. No other underpass does it, but this one does. My bike doesn't need help being loud, though. When that thing hits 8k+ RPM, my Shoei reverbs the exhaust note quite well. I going deaf(er) everyday...and I'm wearing ear plugs. But, what the hell.

Mark will make you an exhaust with any can you want. You buy the can and send them to him and he will fab it up for you.

I went with Dale's because Mark and UFO never called me back. I am happy with Dale's. Especially the performance. The UFO 4-1 is so wrong looking and IMO sounds like A$$!

Chris

whats the dales exhaust? im new to the vmax thing and thats not one of the exhausts ive found also someone mentioned walkers are there websites for these?...........as much joy as making a little dog whimper would bring me i wont bend on the 4into2 i like symetrical

Just run open headers like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPqRUTTYWWE

Once that becomes too loud, you can quiet him down with HMF.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57CV_522SbM

Mark's, Dale's, or anyone that actually cares and has CS will do.

HMF stopped a few months ago due to negative cash flow on VMX1200 exhausts.

FWIW: UFO and HMF are the same design except for the bends being DOM or not, and the canisters. Somebody came up with the design first...wonder who???

Neil

Oh yeah speaking of car alarms...
While my 14 year old son was in town we went for a ride. There is a parking structure not too far from where I live, the first 20 minutes are free.
I took him there and we went around all the levels in first gear and set off all the alarms. Not quite sure if I should be teaching my son that sort of stuff but he had a grin from ear to ear when we were done :biglaugh:

Cheers

PS dont tell his Mom she will get pissed, wait on second thought we should tell her :clapping:

whats the dales exhaust? im new to the vmax thing and thats not one of the exhausts ive found also someone mentioned walkers are there websites for these?...........as much joy as making a little dog whimper would bring me i wont bend on the 4into2 i like symetrical

Yeah sorry...

Dale Walker (drag bike racer) owns and runs Holeshot.

Pretty good guy that calls you back and emails you back pretty quickly.

The loudest Vmax I have EVER heard was mine.

4-2 Vance and Hines Megaphones with no baffles.
I had the baffles out putting in new fiberglass and figured "what the hell, lets see how she sounds".

Twice as loud as open headers and completely obnoxious!

Back