Ice Bucket Challenge

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LMAO !!! :rofl_200:
Now that was how a Vmax rider should do the ALS Challenge !
:punk: :eusa_dance: :punk:

Original. Best one I have seen (although I really don't pay much attention to the social media trendy shit).

Gotta ask you dash, what's with the my little pony stuff? Not hating, just curious.

I don't get the whole challenge thing but funny vid nonetheless!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I distinctly saw a cube get mashed under the rear tire....I hope you don't draw any flack from the "Ice Cubes Are People Too" coalition.....I've heard they can be a cold, heartless bunch..........:blink000:

I don't get the whole challenge thing ..

Yea ..I hear ya there.

Though I do have a FB account, I think I've been on it maybe 6 times in as many years, I can't get over the Narcissistic people in the world. Kinda funny, everyones like, hey look at me (and what I had for dinner), but nobody seems to look at anybody else.

Or, .."look, were on vacation in Hawaii til the 28th, in case you wanna go rob our house.

I have heard of people meetin chicks on there though, so theres that.

Maybe I'm just a cranky FLlCKER..

;)

ymmv

Original. Best one I have seen (although I really don't pay much attention to the social media trendy shit).

Gotta ask you dash, what's with the my little pony stuff? Not hating, just curious.

Cause I am a hardcore fan of the show, and even more a fan of the fandom which has sprung from the show.

I can only imagine the shit I would get from the fellas at work for having those tats. Respect to you. I had a sticker of Jeff spickoli from fast times on my hardhat, and the Latinos just didn't get it (demolition is 90% Latino in Chicago). Endlessly fucking with me cause I had an hombre on my lid. Wore it proudly till it got so tore up it was indistinguishable.

I can only imagine the shit I would get from the fellas at work for having those tats. Respect to you. I had a sticker of Jeff spickoli from fast times on my hardhat, and the Latinos just didn't get it (demolition is 90% Latino in Chicago). Endlessly fucking with me cause I had an hombre on my lid. Wore it proudly till it got so tore up it was indistinguishable.

Very few have bothered me about my being a brony, actually. I guess I am fortunate in that regard.

Back