ICON Motorcycle Jacket

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1st Shirt Maxer

Reaction score
not sure why i have never heard of this beofre but On Friday, one of my Airmen was telling me how every icon jacket and vest has a St Christophers medal sewn into one of the pockets. at first i thought this was a joke to get you to look for hours trying to find this thing to no avail but after looking into my inside pocket of my icon refelctive vest there it was. cool...ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407663132.939888.jpg

Last edited:
Just checked my vest.
Sho'nuff, it's got one too!
And to think that I've thought it's been the 50 extra lights on my bike keeping me safe......
Thank you, Saint Christopher!:punk:

yes, he was the patron saint of travels. he supposedly carried baby jesus over a river but struggled with the weight since jesus had the weight of the world on his shoulders. ( paraphrasing from the internet) i just think its cool to see something like this, every bit of luck and skill helps.

My old Sergeant Major told me about this a long time ago. My first day out of training and first day at my first unit. I pulled up to the 10th Mountain DIVARTY HQ to report for duty. I had the Max in the bed of my truck. I reported to the SOG and the CSM yelled from down the hall "send that God damn new private in here!" I was seriously thinking that my ass was toast. I get into the office and he "you ride? " "yes sergeant major " he threw me an icon reflective vest with the unit crest and division logo nicely embroidered on it and explained the story about the coin. He said "with a bike like that, you're gonna need all the help you can get " I'm just glad he was a rider too.

Latest posts

Back