• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Icon Neo Daytona jacket sz 46

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hijinx1812

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Up for sale is my size 46 Icon Neo Daytona jacket. The jacket is in excellent condition - no rips or tears. There is a little bit of wear on the cuff of the sleeve, but nothing that's noticeable unless you're looking and it will not affect the performance of the jacket. I recently conditioned it - the leather is very soft and broken in. The icon symbol on the front of the jacket is a little discolored from age, but it may be possible to clean up. The reason I'm selling it is because the jacket fits like a large and I'm more of an XL/2X (6'2 215 & icon runs a little small). It fits me ok over a tshirt, but gets kinda tight if I layer for cooler weather. The jacket does come with the liner and armor. I'm asking $75 plus $15 shipping. If you have any questions or would like more pics, send me an email @ [email protected] or PM me.

For some reason the pic of the front of the jacket didn't upload & I can't edit it in. Shoot me an email and I can send more pics!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 47
Back