Id this my fuel pump connector?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAGLEPI

Reaction score
While my carbs are out to Sean I was thinking about checking to see if my V-Boost is opening all the way. I am thinking about having it all time V-Boost so now with the carbs off would be a good time to check things.

Is this my fuel pump connector? where the arrow points?

fuel.jpg

Not sure on the connector there, you can look in the links section for the shop manual and it will tell you.

I had a Vboost controller and mostly ran in it wide open all the time and found that it runs rich and will foul plugs after some time. So that lead me to a Stage 7 jet kit and then thats leading me to a full exhaust system to release all that air.

also, just saying. not like i forgot or anything, just don't turn the key without that unplugged and your carbs off. just saying.

Thanks Garrett,

I get yours and Chris nickname confused so if I ever call you chris you'll know why.........lol

I think he meant POST WHORES... lol

Hey Ron, if you're opening boost all the time then my settings won't work for you. You'll have more work to do.

I have a Sasy and when I make it open full it doesn't work well so I'd say talk to Sean about that.

Chris

I think he meant POST WHORES... lol

Hey Ron, if you're opening boost all the time then my settings won't work for you. You'll have more work to do.

I have a Sasy and when I make it open full it doesn't work well so I'd say talk to Sean about that.

Chris

Then I'll just leave the V-Boost as it is, why make myself more problems.

The name thing is like Keith and Kevin.. I get them mixed up all the time, Remember I am a simpleton.......lol

Latest posts

Back