Idle mix screw o-rings and washers?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shuriken

Reaction score
My idle mix screws and springs are in good shape. Anyone found a place to get the washer and o-ring separately?

Mark...

Any ideas yet???

I'm getting ready to pull the plugs on these factory 85 carbs and can measure.

Shoot me a PM!!!

I'm out of diaphragms, but we surely can get another rack together.

Ace Hardware always has a nice selection of washers and o-rings if you need a quick fix.

Neil

Sorry, it'll get done today. I know I have some extras but not four of them. I'll get them measured today.

Rode down to Lincoln yesterday afternoon noon and broke my rule. I wore shorts and tshirt only. Of course it rained! That sucks on 75 mph interstate. Got some looks from Hardley riders in full leathers pulled over under a bridge. Pussies. lol

Mark...

Ace Hardware always has a nice selection of washers and o-rings if you need a quick fix.

Neil

Been there already. Their washers and o-rings are not small enough. They did have some that worked for the main jet and one small o-ring under the chrome carb caps.

Thanks. I don't have a micrometer until the weekend. Anyone have any idea what mm size the mixture screw o-rings are?

The orings are 3.0 mm ID and 1.0 mm thick.

Washers are 3.0 mm ID and .55 mm thick.

The orings are 3.0 mm ID and 1.0 mm thick.

Washers are 3.0 mm ID and .55 mm thick.

I know this is an old thread, but does anyone know the outer diameter of the washer / o-ring?

Just found out mine seem to be missing.. Could explain a few things..

I know this is an old thread, but does anyone know the outer diameter of the washer / o-ring?

Just found out mine seem to be missing.. Could explain a few things..

Dannymax will know, I got 4 new screw assemblies from him as well as other hardware. He was super easy to work with and knowledgeable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back