If there is a award for the most hyped, BS'ed ,Rumoured about bike the 09 Vmax is #1

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2stangs69-91

Reaction score
LOL Just read through this section. We have this bike worn out already...and as far as I know none have been delivered. There are no verified Dyno or Drag strip reports . We have been bitching at each other for a year or so now about a ghost. Who ever the hype guy at Yamaha is , is a Guiness...so deliver one already will ya.

Re: If there is a award for the most hyped, BS'ed ,Rumoured about bike the 09 Vmax is

LOL! Lets see, they should start getting delivered this Saturday.....right?

Re: If there is a award for the most hyped, BS'ed ,Rumoured about bike the 09 Vmax is

You'll know it when I finally get mine... you won't hear from me again until I have to leave again.

Yes, I'm no longer a 'Junior Member'! :eusa_dance:

LOL Just read through this section. We have this bike worn out already...and as far as I know none have been delivered. There are no verified Dyno or Drag strip reports . We have been bitching at each other for a year or so now about a ghost. Who ever the hype guy at Yamaha is , is a Guiness...so deliver one already will ya.

Drag results here on page 7

http://www.starvmax.com/Forum/VMax-Racing/16424-Dale-Walker-pulls-a-10.13-w/-stock-tire/Page-7.html

Thank you for actualy reading the thread lol I posted on the other thread about this for somebody to verify the article or post a link for me and nobody did. I have Dale walker stuff on my bike now and have delt with him on some other stuff he is a good guy. I have raced at Sac many times and if he took the bike back now he would run 9's for sure that track gets some wicked corrected elevations..like 1200+ feet below sea level at times. On the flip side thats does suck for times because not to many people are going to be able to ride like Dale Walker .Shit they only picked up 1/2 sec from the 85:confused2:

Yup I saw the 1/4 mile time I was Kinda surprised. Oh well the majority wanted shaft drive!!

There is another thread on that forum about dyno numbers but nobody came forth to verify yet.

Yup I saw the 1/4 mile time I was Kinda surprised. Oh well the majority wanted shaft drive!!

Soooo....what about the 9.43 @ 142 mph? Nobody believes that?

We'll have to see what others can do with it. It will be nice hearing from actual owners (should be soon)!

Not sure what a "Guiness" is...(other than a beer minus an "n")... but the other bike mfg's might want to get themselves one. :biglaugh:

MMMMMMM......Beeeer!

when i potesd tihs on the seplilng fourm I chcked my gramamr :biglaugh:

Back