If you hate bike thieves...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a classic. NEVER take anything but cash from a buyer. If it's anything like a cashier or bank check, NEVER give the goods until AFTER the money had cleared in your account.

That's rule #1 on any sale to unknown people..

yupp totally agree. altho the checks suck, b/c if ur the buyer, whos to say they wont run off with ur merchandise. cash talks.

Link works now...

1.) Dodge Stratus = common rental call. Likely rented with fake I.D?
2.) Phone number = stolen cell phone?
3.) Email address = created and used from a public library / internet cafe?

Hope they get the mather fluffer
________
Honda Ape specifications

Last edited:
Wow, the guys on that site sure now how to track a thief. I hope they put that boy down for good. Maybe they can just shoot him during the arrest. He He

It's a classic. NEVER take anything but cash from a buyer. If it's anything like a cashier or bank check, NEVER give the goods until AFTER the money had cleared in your account.

That's rule #1 on any sale to unknown people..

But I've seen enough fake bills floating around, that you can't trust cash either!!

I HOPE THEY FIND HIM & HANG'UM ! BUT I CANT NOT MAKE A JOKE !...:confused2:SORRY !... I MAKE IT A POINT TO NEVER BUY A BIKE FROM A GUY THAT BUYS PIZZA WITH A CREDIT CARD ! "LOL" :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

I kinda think this is all B.S. He started out hot after this guy, now he is laying back. I'm guessing there never was a bike stolen.

Can't be Magoo, not enough cussing or sexual accusations. Plus, Magoo would have called the Air Force requesting an airstrike on the guys address!

Latest posts

Back