Ignitech wiring gen 1 Vmax 98

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loghill

Reaction score
I purchased an ignitech Cdi from Sean Morley. (10 out of 10 recommend him). But I’m missing something here, the device replaces the stock v boost controller but I’m left with this connector just dangling. It was one of two wires that connected to the original vboost controller.

When I installed the new Tci, bike ran right away. But after I uploaded the actual vmax program to the Cdi she will not fire.. Assuming it’s this dangling connection. Help!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 2
I can’t find a way to delete this so please ignore. Uploaded program a second time and all is well!!! Fires up and runs like she is supposed too. My v boost controller died a while back and bike obviously wasn’t the same. Just got back from a ride and almost forgot how much fun it is making the oil light click on!! Thanks Sean, great product and help.

All good. And FYI for those reading the connector is no longer needed so you can use it for a future power source if so desired.

Back