Illinois Abolishes Death Penalty

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

85 MAX-fan

Reaction score
This just in,
Governor Quin has now made it impossible to achieve justice against those that commit the most horrific acts that can be perpetrated against humanity.

Way to go PAT.:bang head:

Personally I'm not against the death penalty, but I'd rather see them rot... I don't mean with cable TV and such... I mean 23 hours a day in their cell for LIFE!!!

Chris

Personally I'm not against the death penalty, but I'd rather see them rot... I don't mean with cable TV and such... I mean 23 hours a day in their cell for LIFE!!!

Chris

+1 And take them to the waterboarding chamber the other hour each day. :biglaugh:

Chris
I hear ya,
There is that. However if the survivors want to see these animals have the switch flipped on them who is this boob to make that impossible? Quin acts more like Royalty every day he is in office.:damn angry:

I hear ya,
There is that. However if the survivors want to see these animals have the switch flipped on them who is this boob to make that impossible? Quin acts more like Royalty every day he is in office.:damn angry:

It's an Illinois thing... Who else does it remind you of?

Heck, with enough money and friends anyone can become the mayor of Chicago too!

Possibly why we have such a high crime rate...there's no punishment...:bang head:

Hell , we even let them get college degrees in prison...AND we pay for it...:damn angry:

God Bless America...

That's why I moved out of Shitcago! I prefer to fry them. Why pay to keep them locked up it cost the taxpayer about 40 grand a year to house the animals. The best way is :th_biggun:

i I BELIEVE IN THE DEATH PENALTY ! .. THOSE SCUM BAGS COST US WELL OVER $ 125,000.00 FOR EACH INMATE , EACH YEAR TO TAXPAYERS ! .. NOT INCLUDING THE COURT COSTS ! .. KILL THOSE " MOTHERF@#%^*S " , THE PROBLEM IS , SOME OF THE POLITICIANS IN THIS COUNTRY HAVE NO BALLS ! .. A 20 YEAR OLD MAN , RAPES AND KILLS THREE 3 WOMEN , CONFESSES , GETS CONVICTED , SITS IN JAIL FOR OVER 60 YEARS UNTIL HE DIES OF OLD AGE , THAT ONE SCUMBAG COST US OVER 1 MILLION DOLLARS TO SIT IN JAIL , GET FREE FOOD , TV , HANG OUT AND TALK SHIT ! .. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME , WHILE THE FAMILY'S ALL SUFFER , AND WE ALL LIVE " PAY CHECK TO PAY CHECK " IF WERE LUCK ENOUGH TO HAVE A JOB , KILL THEM , KILL THEM , KILL THEM , KILL THEM , KILL THEM , KILL THEM , KILL THEM , KILL THEM , KILL THEM , KILL THEM , KILL THEM , KILL THEM , KILL THEM , KILL THEM , KILL THEM , KILL THEM , KILL THEM , KILL THEM , KILL THEM , KILL THEM , KILL THEM , KILL THEM , KILL THEM , KILL THEM , KILL THEM , KILL THEM , KILL THEM , KILL THEM , " FUCKING KILL THEM " . :th_biggun:

I was once told that it cost more to kill them than to let them rot. Paperwork and all... Not sure it was factual. It's hard to believe.

Sent from my iPad using special algorithms and data nodes.

Once they are convicted and given a life sentence without the possibility of parole, give them a bullet to the head. Why should they be able to live their lives and be a burden to taxpayers? Their victims were not given a choice, they shouldn't be given one either. Start killing them, and I guarantee the crime rate will drop across the country.

i'm gonna have to agree with coprunner on this one for sure!!! they should die if they've killed someone. an eye for an eye type thing.

I was once told that it cost more to kill them than to let them rot. Paperwork and all... Not sure it was factual. It's hard to believe.

I'm not real surprised at this, what with all the 'special housing' requirements for the death row 'mates, then of coures, all those endless appeals, motions and all that other shit that their victims never got.

And while we're on the subject....I'm not advocating torture or anything like that but this 'humane death' does not cut any shit with me! It's 'not humane' to use the electric chair, firing squad or hanging....I DON'T FUCKIN' CARE!!!

Anyone who supports this 'goody two shoes' attitude towards execution should spend a month or two in the ME's office in Miami or Chicago or LA, see firsthand what these fuckin' animals are really capable of. They are not deserving of compassion, of any kind, they just need to be exterminated.....the sooner, the better!!

I'm not real surprised at this, what with all the 'special housing' requirements for the death row 'mates, then of coures, all those endless appeals, motions and all that other shit that their victims never got.

And while we're on the subject....I'm not advocating torture or anything like that but this 'humane death' does not cut any shit with me! It's 'not humane' to use the electric chair, firing squad or hanging....I DON'T FUCKIN' CARE!!!

Anyone who supports this 'goody two shoes' attitude towards execution should spend a month or two in the ME's office in Miami or Chicago or LA, see firsthand what these fuckin' animals are really capable of. They are not deserving of compassion, of any kind, they just need to be exterminated.....the sooner, the better!!
i . MAN I LOVE THAT WORD , ..... " EXTERMINATED " !

On the contrary...it takes about $100 worth of drugs for a "humane" lethal injection. $100 pays for about 12 hours worth of having someone locked up in "the system".

A .22 bullet right between the eyes costs about $0.03 and has zero chance for "unforeseen drug reactions that can result in a painful death". .22 bullets also come in boxes of like a thousand, and are available at wal-mart. They can't afford not to off all these scumbags.

Nope...they get to sit around and clog up the court system with appeals, making people with legitimate cases wait months and years.

I have heard that as well,
The increased legal expenses on an execution sentence offsetting the cost of straight incarceration. This is one rare instance of my not being opposed to increased government spending.

They had to get rid of it, there are soo many corrupt politicians in Il they would loose their tax base if they executed all of them.

.22 rds are cheap and I think you can still rent a backhoe for around a 100 bucks an hr. (Prices may vary. Check your local listings.) Feed the worms. Plant a tree and throw murderers, dope runners and molesters under them. I'm not prejudice. Do 'em all.

Illinois... Land of political Chicago crime. I seen the AG of IL wants to make public the owners of guns. Long live Marx and the Pinkos.

How about we buy an island in a temperate climate, And we parachute them in with a machete and box of matches. We could make weekly food drops and still balance the budget on the savings.

Why not put them right at the top of the organ donor lists. These living organ donors would be tissue typed and their organs would show up right at the top of the list for available donors.

As soon as one if their organs showed up as a match for someone needing say a kidney or a liver. Well...that would be their last day. Put em down, harvest everything that is usable then just turn off the life support machines. Everybody wins.

Some deserving recipient would get that kidney or heart that they so desperately need, the state does not have to pay to house this creighton any longer, and the convict gets to begin their trip to Hell just a little earlier than expected.

Back