I'M DONE. Retiring before its to late

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, not one person liked my comment about the woke crowd kissing his ass. The only liked comment I got was this isn't the forum for this conversation. Either way I'm not gonna go back and forth with you about this cause it isn't about a vmax so enjoy your day.

Matter of fact I'm going golfing at 10am would you like to discuss how terrible I am at golfing cause I am lol

Matter of fact I'm going golfing at 10am would you like to discuss how terrible I am at golfing cause I am lol
I miss golf a great deal. I used to be a 12 handicap back in my late 20's - early 30's. Degenerative Disk Disease, neck surgery, two back surgeries, a couple of cancer surgeries took that away from me. My golf clubs are out in the garage covered in dust. Every time I see them I get a little sad.

Which is my point. It's ALWAYS OK for republicans to come on bitching about "the woke mob" or "let's go Brandon" or any other thing they wish.

And it's ALWAYS OK for their buddies to agree and hate on all of it and spam it post after post, page after page.

One single person shows up to say, "that's not what that means" and then SUDDENLY it's a taboo topic that shouldn't be discussed.

It happens every single time.

If what you said held any water at all, the OP would have been edited immediately or outright deleted to remove the political bullshit. So would your first post in this thread.

Instead, not only was it not, it was propagated. By you no less. (Again, until one single person spoke up about it. And then of course you start up the "this isn't the place for that conversation" talk.) :rolleyes:
Thanks for the education. Woke on my dictionary means pretending to be aware. And pretending everyone else must be asleep and it’s your duty to wake us all up. Vmax is a bike that came about when the design chief of Yamaha made a visit to the USA in the early 80s to learn more about the bike culture in America and he discovered bridge races in the Mississippi Delta. Quarter mile habe of chicken over s bridge with only fatal escapes. America was always about the straight track. Acceleration. Balls to the wall speed. Dragsters with parachutes. Or as one hells Angel once told me when he explained the fixed rear axle of V8 muscle cars as a European immigrant… „Curves are for sissies.“ so the Yamaha chief was impressed and went back to build a bike to partake in bridge races. He crossed the Harley with the 7Os four cylinder superbike and out cane the bastard child the VMax with 130 horsepower. V4! Insane at the time. Not Only did she partake. But she won every race with her VBoost. It’s definitely a more important story to me than whether more blacks were saved by the woke crowd and their teleprompting placeholder for Kamala or by Donald Trump, even though I have a hunch. And at 6000 rpm it seems like it doesn’t really matter all of a sudden.

Attachments

• B2044DE8-D15E-42B1-A71B-859DB993E20F.MOV
    7 MB
Shit buddy your way better then ill ever be. I love playing but I play like twice a yr so ill never get better that way. It's hard finding time to do it all I do is work.

After all those surgeries and issues just be happy your still above ground brother. Enjoy your day if I remember later ill give you my score im sure it will be in the 130s lol

Thanks for the education. Woke on my dictionary means pretending to be aware. And pretending everyone else must be asleep and it’s your duty to wake us all up. Vmax is a bike that came about when the design chief of Yamaha made a visit to the USA in the early 80s to learn more about the bike culture in America and he discovered bridge races in the Mississippi Delta. Quarter mile habe of chicken over s bridge with only fatal escapes. America was always about the straight track. Acceleration. Balls to the wall speed. Dragsters with parachutes. Or as one hells Angel once told me when he explained the fixed rear axle of V8 muscle cars as a European immigrant… „Curves are for sissies.“ so the Yamaha chief was impressed and went back to build a bike to partake in bridge races. He crossed the Harley with the 7Os four cylinder superbike and out cane the bastard child the VMax with 130 horsepower. V4! Insane at the time. Not Only did she partake. But she won every race with her VBoost. It’s definitely a more important story to me than whether more blacks were saved by the woke crowd and their teleprompting placeholder for Kamala or by Donald Trump, even though I have a hunch. And at 6000 rpm it seems like it doesn’t really matter all of a sudden.
Nice story buddy I didn't know all that.

I miss golf a great deal. I used to be a 12 handicap back in my late 20's - early 30's. Degenerative Disk Disease, neck surgery, two back surgeries, a couple of cancer surgeries took that away from me. My golf clubs are out in the garage covered in dust. Every time I see them I get a little sad.
This isn't a golf forum.

OP, Thank you for your service, I'm really sorry your community lost you over this stuff. I hate to hear about LEOs trying to protect the community only to be reminded that no good deed...

Unfortunately this type of accountability is a self inflicted wound for the law enforcement community. The predominance of recording devices has not been kind to law enforcement, on the contrary it continues to illuminate various abuses with shocking regularity. Liberals can be blamed for a lot, but not for this. The need to police the police and add accountability is pretty hard to deny. The measures are part of how we must motivate better behavior from many officers and introduce said badly needed accountability. I hope the good cops understand why we need to do this, why we have to be strong self advocates in the face of how things are going.

Yamaha has developed Wankel-engined bikes for production, 4 cyl two-strokes, and the VMax. Guess which one made it to market and lasted? I've read about that Deep South racing story. What I've read is that the Venture offered the best chance to hot-rod an existing engine in their inventory. They had a powerful UJM in the XS-11, which for a brief period at its release was the quickest, fastest stock bike. It also proved to be a good platform for turbocharging, which was done by every Japanese manufacturer just before the release of the VMax. The Honda 500 Turbo and its newer brother the 650 Turbo were the most technologically-advanced bikes from Japan upon their release.

OP, Thank you for your service, I'm really sorry your community lost you over this stuff. I hate to hear about LEOs trying to protect the community only to be reminded that no good deed...

Unfortunately this type of accountability is a self inflicted wound for the law enforcement community. The predominance of recording devices has not been kind to law enforcement, on the contrary it continues to illuminate various abuses with shocking regularity. Liberals can be blamed for a lot, but not for this. The need to police the police and add accountability is pretty hard to deny. The measures are part of how we must motivate better behavior from many officers and introduce said badly needed accountability. I hope the good cops understand why we need to do this, why we have to be strong self advocates in the face of how things are going.
Stop being a nerd. Just join the department. There’s an opening. I am sure you’ll do very well.

Thanks guys for all the posts. It makes it easier for me to accept the decision I made. I didn't mean to offend anyone with the woke crowd. GA max or anyone else please accept my apologies if I offended you in any way. I left because of the way politics has shaped the law enforcement landscape. I felt as I was a security guard with a gun (my opinion). Paramino as far as training its adequate. I myself went to night school and ended up with a masters in law. I also took medical classes and became an EMT. I did this to protect myself from lawsuits. I'm now cleaning up the max and getting the cob webs out of the carbs. It has been sitting awhile.

Stop being a nerd. Just join the department. There’s an opening. I am sure you’ll do very well.

Hell yea! can I taze people? I'm in! I want one of those AND one of those flashlights that hurt like hell haha. If I were a cop I would not have had to sell my gixxer! bloody hell. If I agree to this do I still get to nerd it up and also can I use flashbangs during routine traffic stops?

Actually if I had to go through what the OP went through I'd retire too. What should have taken a short work week took two years of stress. Motorcycling and retirement is the box I would have checked too.

Thanks guys for all the posts. It makes it easier for me to accept the decision I made. I didn't mean to offend anyone with the woke crowd. GA max or anyone else please accept my apologies if I offended you in any way. I left because of the way politics has shaped the law enforcement landscape. I felt as I was a security guard with a gun (my opinion). Paramino as far as training its adequate. I myself went to night school and ended up with a masters in law. I also took medical classes and became an EMT. I did this to protect myself from lawsuits. I'm now cleaning up the max and getting the cob webs out of the carbs. It has been sitting awhile.

First , Thank you for your service to the country and your community.
Second, It is a thank less job.
Third , You gave it more than most would under the political and current " criminal "justice system.
Fourth, Never apologize . It's a sign of weakness , and you aren't weak.

Merica !

This isn't a golf forum.
Then tell @Josh BARRETT that as he was the one that started that conversation.

See?

It's ALWAYS OK for you guys to do anything. He can talk about golf all he wants, so can you; but if I answer his direct question then SUDDENLY this isn't a golf forum.

The blatant hypocrisy is simply staggering.

You clearly open the door for people to ride you and you fall right into then you take it personal and get pissed off just relax.🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back