I'm making T-shirts. I need more ideas.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zewerr

Reaction score
A few of you may remember this post I made a few months ago:

http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=512

Well, I took one of the many photos taken that day and did alittle photoshopping, and decided it would make a great t-shirt. I've came up with a few captions to go with the picture. And have already made a few T-shirts with them. I'm trying to pool some more ideas. Here's the picture:

Roll.jpg

If anyone has any more ideas, shoot 'em at me. Also, if anyone wants a t-shirt, they're readily available to purchase as I create them here.

http://www.cafepress.com/zewerr

I always liked the idea of having a shirt that said "Harley riders can't get it up" and show a vmaxer popping a wheelie like the attached or some other pic :rofl_200: . I am sure that I am not the first to come up with this idea!

Attachments

• wheelie.jpg
    wheelie.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 13
  • wforest.jpg
    wforest.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 15
Yah,Nothing like poking that mean dog in the cage with a stick!LOL!

My favorite is the harley guys that actually think that they do have a fast bike!

Especially when they talk about how many mods they have done and how much money was spent, and then arrogently acclaim that it puts out a 'God like' 90HP. :worthy:

I work with a couple of guys that ride Hardleys and I put more more miles on my mower than they do their bikes in any given year.

im sick of the harley guys myself, i dont even listen to there bullshit anymore.

I had a guy on a 1200 sportster tell me he could outrun me and i spanked him like a redheaded step child. Where im from people are ignorant as hell, if its not a harley they are totally prejiduce against it. I catch people turning there heads everywhere i go. I havnt had one harley even remotely keep up with me either. Ive been spanked by a busa and i also got beat by an 06 ninja 636 but nothing else has touched me and im a 280 pound guy. My bike wont do not 10's in the quarter with me on it thats for sure, hahahaha

calimus u ever ran and got a time? HEHE

No sir, there isn't a bike track within a 100 miles of me that I'm aware of. Not only that, but I got a lot of the "track" outta my system way early in life. My father used to drag his V65 Magna and the track in Ny and I he would always bring me and my little Honda z50. The track owner started letting me go down the track by myself and then other fathers started bringing their kids & bikes.

For several weeks, it was a real blast. No trophy's or anything like that, but we all got to run just like the big bikes. I might have some pics of it somewhere.

However, it seems we are about the same weight, so I'd imagine the only things that could change 1.4 mile times would be skill and tune of the bike. To be honest, I've never even launched the max hard. Maybe I'll give it a try this weekend and see if I can remember how to do it right.

the only track we have around here is 35 miles away but its only a 1/8th mile and the prices to go down the track are nuts. I may go over sometime this summer just for shits and giggles and give it a shot. I still dont have the balls to launch my max like she can launch, im scared of popping wheelies or spinning the tire and dropping it. Prime example in my video below, im sure some experienced riders got a laugh at that "Launch"

Latest posts

Back