Imgine this.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waylander

Reaction score
You line up next to a bike t the lights, you rev and the other guy looks at you and you see his throttle hand move but you hear nothing. Must be a slow bike right?

But then when the lights changes even if you have better reaction time he still beats you across the intersection and beyond.

It's not as impossible as you think.
http://www.killacycle.com/
Have a look at the videos.

That is nuts, it just doesn't seem right seeing something that fast with no engine noise...

Electric bike ???? How much juice does this sucker need, charge it up at the closest nuclear reactor. :ummm: Can you imagine an electric Vmax....?

I emailed the guy some questions.We'll see if he answers.I think it would be really cool to have an electric rat bike for riding to work and back if it ran like that one.

Last edited:
I was thinking, you know being electric you wouldn't have any flat spots. I think it would be a constant pull all the way to top speed. Not like many race bikes have any flat spots but I'd like to see the dyno.

They got back to me today.Said it would cost about $60,000 to build a bike like theirs.$100,000 to have someone else do it.The only sponsors that they have is for the free batteries.That kind of money could go alot faster than 8.21 seconds.

And if only one of those 880 lithium cells has a manufacturing defect, all 880 cells will explode one at a time in a runaway chain reaction that will top 2,000 degrees. Exactly like a bad laptop battery but on a small nuclear bomb scale. :surprise: How many quarter miles runs do you suppose that $40,000 battery pack is good for?

I'd take my chances on "safer" nitromethane.

Latest posts

Back