Im'ma cheap ass!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GREEN light BLITZ

Reaction score
Im cheap,real cheap...So my Max has been missing the plastic right side neck cover since I bought it.This had made me angry since I got it because I didnt wanna BUY another one...So today I got off my ass and did somthing about it.I took an old "no parking sign" I had laying around and made one.Turned out alright in my opinion!:eusa_dance:Whatcha think?

Attachments

• IMGA0365.JPG
    IMGA0365.JPG
    117.8 KB · Views: 110
  • IMGA0366.JPG
    IMGA0366.JPG
    117.7 KB · Views: 113
  • IMGA0367.JPG
    IMGA0367.JPG
    123.9 KB · Views: 99
there are some things I say just pay for it and leave it alone...and then theres others that I say screw it!I gotta stolen street sign lets do this!
This is one of those situations...because Im indeed a cheap ass. HAHAHA!

looks good. nothing wrong with being cheap, as long as your smart about it. ie, it it took you 3 hours to make a $10 part, you wasted money (thats how some people look at it, not me thou)

hahaha I didnt steal the sign,its against my morals.The previous owner of my house left it in the garage when he moved out,the metal is thin and easily worked so it fit the bill.
So that said...

EvilD: it was actually really quick and easy.It took roughly half an hour rounding up.I didnt feel like tracking one down or getting it shipped bla bla bla soits $10 I saved:biglaugh:

NaughtyG: I wish I had known...It was rather spur of the moment.I didnt even try to find the replacent honestly.Walked outside,saw the open spot I hated so bad and said...thats gotta go.Thanks though!

Gunrunner:come on now,Im no theif.I used the left overs in my garage from someone elses escapades...not even sure he stole it,might have gotten it from his work for all I know.But hey if I need a good smack on the wrist Ill take it.:spanka: :no no no: Sorry Im a bad boy :biglaugh:

Looks good to me. Oh, and I'm a total cheap ass too, so I'm right there with ya. This little home made cover is ALL ABOUT BEATIN' THE SYSTEM. Who gives a crap if it costs my 10x as much of my time ... if I beat the system, then it's worth it. :)

but you painted it black? Now how will cagers know NOT to park on top of your bike???

WOOO! STICK IT TO THE MAN!

DAMN! you're right! Just a small oversight...looks like Im back to dragging around my orange road cones so I dont get parked on for now!

Back