Indianapolis MotoGP Motorcycles on Meridian

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wnelson

Reaction score
I have attended this function since 2008. It's the only event like it in the central Indiana area that I'm aware of.

The web link for the event is here: http://www.indianapolismotorspeedway.com/redbullindianapolisgp/eventinfo/35568-Around-the-City/

We need to see if we can get a group of Max's together this year for an appearance. I live about 25 minutes from down town, and have nice back yard in the country for camping, grilling and other things? My Garage is heated and air conditioned with bathroom and shower and bathroom facilities. The fun for me starts Friday, Aug 16th at 5:00PM with the XDL Free Style championship contest on North street where people can make bikes do things that I couldn't believe. Then to the motorcycles on Meridian, where 3 city blocks along Meridian St and the Monument Circle are jamb packed with all kinds of bikes. The crowd starts thinning about 12:00-2:00am.

Saturday Aug 17th has the same schedule. And Sunday, of course is the MOTO GP race at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.

I live In Monrovia, Indiana, which at the northern edge of some of Indiana's best riding. With rolling hills and winding roads, there should be plenty to keep us busy.

This is the first time I have offered to host anything like this, but I can offer Grass, Garage and Grills, as well as facilities and a hot tub on the deck.

If you aren't needing a place to camp, but will be attending, let me know so we can hookup, or I can recommend lodging within 15 minutes of my house and Indianapolis.

Please RSVP if your coming. My Cell is 317-627-2035, and email is [email protected], or message me here on the site.

Bill Nelson

Back