Info on ?UFO Vmax Quadzilla? Dual Slash Cut

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dont waste your money on them. $495.00 for the set, save that money and save up a little more and get yourself a full marks system. you will be much much happier!!!

They are just a slip-on system I believe so your not going to gain any thing other than noise.
For a little more money you can get a full exhaust which IMO will sound/ perform much better.
If you can only want slip-on's you can get Supertrapps for a lot less, will sound better, and look better and perform as good as a slip-on can(again IMO).
Contact Sean Morley, also known as one2dmax on here (Email: [email protected]) for the best service, and pricing!

hey timscues,

The Quadzilla setup is NOT a slip on system as mentioned. It is a full exhaust system that retails for $1,290. Jon offers the quadzilla mufflers sold separately for $495. The reason he does that is because the mufflers are interchangeable. So if you have a megaphone style exhaust you can switch to quadzilla and vice versa.

Pros:
Looks (if you like them)
Loud as hell (if you like that)

Cons:
Loud as hell (if you don't like that)
Cost (you can sometimes buy the same exhaust from Jon on ebay a bit cheaper than you can direct from his store)

Exhaust is pretty subjective to personal taste. If you like it, buy it.

AFAIK there's another BIG con with the quadzillas - you lose power like no tomorrow.

They look ok (if you like that), they sound stupidly loud (if you like that) but a loss of power has to be one thing you do not want on a max!

I have the UFO streetpro slash cut exhaust system. I like it, but it is loud!

I would give Mmark a call Android get o e of his exhaust systems.
He is a pleasure to deal with Android his service is great! !, they sound great & look great too.
I love my setup Android IMO are a good bang for your buck.
Dave:punk:

I would give Mark a call And get one of his exhaust systems.
He is a pleasure to deal with Android his service is great! !, they sound great & look great too.
I love my setup And IMO are a good bang for your buck.
Dave:punk:

when i ordered mine, i was on the phone for about 15 minutes just bsing, mark seemed like a very nice guy and was definitely very very pleasurable to deal with.

$1260! I personally don't like the looks of the Quadzilla pipes as the 1 into 2 junction is very visible. As others have said the UFO pipes are stupid loud, basically nothing but a straight pipe. Although their pipes are 'ceramic coated' they will still rust. Better to buy pipes that are made from stainless steel.

For $1200 I would buy Mark's pipes (just the pipes) and buy some cool aftermarket mufflers to use. I believe that someone on the forum recently did this with some Akrapovic mufflers and it looks great.

I have the original UFO pipes that ARE stainless steel and LOVE them. Just had them off and repolished them and they look brand new..repacked the canisters and they sound better than brand new.

I don't think he makes stainless pipes anymore..Not sure tho'??

Don't waste your money on a slip-on of any kind, you'll regret it eventually.

I don't see where any pipe is going to make you lose power unless it's a slip on design that eliminates the crossovers and junctions and converts you to a 4-4 exhaust like the cobras.

Marks pipes are VERY good too, they sound fantastic and hold up well, although I don't know if he makes 'em in stainless or not....His are a 4-2 with another crossover after the 4-2 junction that should help low-mid range power.

Ceramic coating does not last forever, so don't expect them too....But they are a good thing, just realize that if they are ceramic coated when brand new then they are most likely going to be mild steel underneath and will rust also if not taken care of.

As stated, Marks can be in both mild steel ceramic coated (black or silver) or stainless. I just ordered a 4-2 system with 14" cans last week. He said it might be 4 weeks cause he had to order all the materials. Probably talked to him for about 15 mins, very nice guy. And I got lucky and he answered on the first call.

This may simply be out of ignorance, but I just got my bike and it has the Quadzillas on it and I think they look, and sound great.

Today was actually the first day I got to ride my bike and after reading a few comments about how stupid loud the quadzillas are I was pretty concerned (Loud is not my goal for this bike) but I was riding it around and I didn't have a problem with it being annoyingly loud so *shrug* to each their own but I love mine so far.

Back