Insane Downhill Race On A Harley Davidson Dyna!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice piece of riding, he seems to know right where the edge is and exactly what he can and cant get away with. I think he's ready to graduate to a performance bike:rocket bike:

I'd guess that guy is an amateur roadracer at least, he just happens to be on a Harley here. He can certainly hang-off well. When the rear tire steps-out on him at about 1:26, he doesn't lose control, he just corrects and gets back underway.

Those guys were within inches of clipping the rock faces, from the view I had. Also, I always try to avoid painted lines on the pavement, too-slippery for me.

Kind of an inside out riding style, but whatever works.

I can't get the video to work....tried when you first posted it to fb but ended up with some disembodied voice saying...."Don't touch anything, make no more moves, your computer is in grave danger you need to call a microsoft representative immediately!"

Un-huh....I dumped that bullshit....but still can't get the video to play. :confused2:

I can't get the video to work....tried when you first posted it to fb but ended up with some disembodied voice saying...."Don't touch anything, make no more moves, your computer is in grave danger you need to call a microsoft representative immediately!"

Un-huh....I dumped that bullshit....but still can't get the video to play. :confused2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgZWHd31BvA

Back