Insane Risks Motor Race - Isle of Man TT

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is why i dont ride a hayabusa. Wow that would be fun on us-12 or m-66 with my brother vmaxer's. DANGER

Those speed wobbles sure look familiar.

Oddly enough, my bike is "prone" to wobble at wide-open speeds, but after getting air, like going over a knoll at like 4x the recommended speed, it comes down solid as a rock. Usually I hear the motor spin up suddenly from the rear wheel leaving the ground, then a split second later it hooks up and the wheelie-action lowers the front end down gentle as can be.

That's a good vid!.....Thanks for posting, I like my roads flat and straight for high speed runs...........................Tom.

The IOM TT is one of the absolute coolest motorcycle races I think I have ever seen. IOM is not some ultra smooth banked corner racetrack, it is real roads with sometimes very hard barriers and curbs lining the path. I give the guys that ride that course serious credit. They have to adjust to the changing road conditions in very tight roadways all at 150+ mph.

The crashes while spectacular to watch always make me cringe. When you think that is someones body flying through he air like that it really takes the wow factor out of it. I never like to see a biker go down.

On one of the open stretches in the countryside, I recall one of the race reporters commenting that the helicopters that filmed the racers were unable to keep up with the bikes as they accelerated up to top speed......that is just sick

The most insane part of IOM has to be Mad Sunday when they open a portion of the course to the public....... insane speeds and varying skill levels and riding abilities, damn I'd love to try it, at least once. Saw in the Apr. Cycle World that IOM is looking at the feasibility of creating a TT world series using current and former F1 road courses.

Latest posts

Back