Instaling LED Mini Flashers up front.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxout1200

Reaction score
I just installed these today. No ugly brackets. No wires to hide. Clean and simple.

Signals are Lockhart Phillips Razor LED's Part#122-8250

Pigtail Conectors are Lockhart Phillips Part#122-9655 and plug into the stock signal connectors.

Hole is drilled one inch from headlight mounting bolt as shown. Measure from center of headlight bolt to center of hole to be drilled. Hole for signals is usually 3/8 inch to 7/16 inch depending on brand. Drill the holes before removing the headlight/Tac assembly.

Remove the assembly by taking out two allen head bolts below headlight and two allen head bolts above head light. The turn signal conectors are located behind assembly near upper two mounting bolts.

Note: Fork tubes do not need to be removed or dropped to take off stock front signals.

Attachments

• P1010006.jpg
    P1010006.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 199
  • P1010007.jpg
    P1010007.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 209
  • P1010004.jpg
    P1010004.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 192
  • P1010010.jpg
    P1010010.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 246
  • P1010011.jpg
    P1010011.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 195
  • P1010001.jpg
    P1010001.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 188
Gonna recommend those to a friend of mine who has an 09. My first comment when he brought it around was "Man those turn signals HAVE to go"

That was the first mod i did on the 09,my signals mare a little different thats it,i did it in jauary but still not riding yet cold weather amd waiting on the x-pipe cat elimator,soon my friends soon.Great job on the mod good clean work.:punk:

Just a word of caution befor drilling holes for signal in the location I did.

If you are planning on mounting a wind screen or shield make sure the signal location dosen't interfere.

I know this is the wrong place to post this, but I figured it'd be answered quicker here. I just smashed a bird thru my left front turn signal and wondered if any of ya that have done mods want to get rid of your stock front left signal, or both to keep it simple.

I'd be interested.

[email protected]
Kinsley, Kansas
620-255-3544

i'd also post in buy/sell section. mine are spoken for, however, i'm sure there are people with them

EDIT:... nvm see that its 2nd gen

I know this is the wrong place to post this, but I figured it'd be answered quicker here. I just smashed a bird thru my left front turn signal and wondered if any of ya that have done mods want to get rid of your stock front left signal, or both to keep it simple.

I'd be interested.

[email protected]
Kinsley, Kansas
620-255-3544

Howdy Bobby,

There were pics posted above your question here showing how to do the signals.

You coming to Topeka dyno shootout?

Sean

Back