Insurance drop...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r00sty

Reaction score
I just added the Vmax that's on the way to my insurance policy, it actually lowered my premium $2... I really lol... I was preparing for a double, but that wasn't the case!!! So for 3 bikes, a 4 wheeler, and my 3 wheeler I pay $75 a year!!! :ummm:Outstanding!!!

Whoa who is your insurance company? I'm at 3 bikes, married and group bike discount + car/condo multi-policy discount. My wife and I have no accidents (ever) or tickets (in the last 36 months) . I'm about as low risk as insurance stats can put me.

The 750 and 600 in my garage are $75 each for the year. The 2006 max is $175 for the year. This is Allstate for Chicago zip code. It's cheaper than any other rates I've heard for the area so until this post I thought I was getting a pretty sweet deal.

I need this!!!! Is it a local company? And did you get the bike???!!! I wanna do a fall ride to letchworth

Progressive... I've had them for over 10 years, My home policy is through them also. Clean slate as far as tickets and such. Geico has my Wrangler, and 1ton dually... the only reason they don't have the bikes is they wont cover my trikes, even though I've been with them for 12 years.

I am up for a fall ride, never been to letchworth, but im good for any good ride!! Didn't get bike yet, Friday, or Monday.... im losing my mind!!

Progressive... I've had them for over 10 years, My home policy is through them also. Clean slate as far as tickets and such. Geico has my Wrangler, and 1ton dually... the only reason they don't have the bikes is they wont cover my trikes, even though I've been with them for 12 years.

I am up for a fall ride, never been to letchworth, but im good for any good ride!! Didn't get bike yet, Friday, or Monday.... im losing my mind!!

Letchworth State Park is often referred to as "like Switzerland." Having been to both, that might be a bit of a stretch, but the natural formations there are certainly worthy of a trip at anytime of the year. I was raised taking trips to Letchworth and having taken many swimming excursions there, I think it's a great destination. If you are anywhere near it where you could reach in in a day, it's a great trip.

My Dad used to take me to the US Formula 1 Grand Prix in Watkins Glen in the 1960's in the fall, and there are few more-beautiful places to drive/ride than the Finger Lakes in the fall. If you get the chance, go see for yourself, plenty of winding, tree-shaded roads, beautiful vistas, and motorsports if you choose the weekend right.

'Thumbs-up' for Letchworth as a destination, indeed, the entire Finger Lakes!

P.S.: I live in Florida, and you may have an idea of the typical view many Floridians have of "Nu-Yawk-ahs!" As-in, "we don't really care "how you 'do-it in Nu Yawhk!'"

Regardless of that, go see the beauty of the Finger Lakes for yourself. Far-cheaper than Napa/Sonoma, and they both produce wines, and have great scenery.

I can be at Letchworth gate in 40 mins... lived here forever but never been past the gate... it is nice around here, probably the only reason I still live here! 6 months of winter blows!! Last weekend the glen had 3 laps for $20 for bikes! I missed it... :-(

I can be at Letchworth gate in 40 mins... lived here forever but never been past the gate... it is nice around here, probably the only reason I still live here! 6 months of winter blows!! Last weekend the glen had 3 laps for $20 for bikes! I missed it... :-(

try livin in northern maine ....all ya get 4 summer is june july and august.

its pretty up there but cold as hell:biglaugh:. paying for fuel oil in the winter is a real hardship.

Yea northern Maine very delicate. Spent a week in houlton Maine. Nothing there!! Also spent month in Bangor Maine great place!

Never been to Maine... Id like to ride up the coast someday!

I might add about my insurance, that its basic liability, so that might be why its so cheap... I should probably put comp on the Max though... It arrives tomorrow!!!

Yea northern Maine very delicate. Spent a week in houlton Maine. Nothing there!! Also spent month in Bangor Maine great place!
Houlton Me is for snowmobiling only lol or white water rafting . Great trails there . Thats about 2 1/2 hours from me :)

Houlton Me is for snowmobiling only lol or white water rafting . Great trails there . Thats about 2 1/2 hours from me :)

yea the snowmobile trails are awesome!!! when its snows:rofl_200:.
i had a yammie 05 vector 4 stroke.....hit a washout at high speed and boke my back and neck.

i havnt been quite the same since that:biglaugh:

yea the snowmobile trails are awesome!!! when its snows:rofl_200:.
i had a yammie 05 vector 4 stroke.....hit a washout at high speed and boke my back and neck.

i havnt been quite the same since that:biglaugh:

Geez, you're lucky not to be a para or a quad!

One of my best friends ended-up a quad while high-jumping w/< a month to go to the end of the school year, senior year, that was >40 yrs. ago. He's still surviving. The doctor told his Mom, "he'll probably die before 30, they usually don't live too-long!"

He is pretty-infirm now, he was able to get around better when he was younger. He has a B.A. from the U of Hartford CN & held-down a full-time banking job, but he got decubiti & had to stop.

Geez, you're lucky not to be a para or a quad!

One of my best friends ended-up a quad while high-jumping w/< a month to go to the end of the school year, senior year, that was >40 yrs. ago. He's still surviving. The doctor told his Mom, "he'll probably die before 30, they usually don't live too-long!"

He is pretty-infirm now, he was able to get around better when he was younger. He has a B.A. from the U of Hartford CN & held-down a full-time banking job, but he got decubiti & had to stop.

oh absolutely!!! i was lucky.....i still have a compressed siatic nerve to this day and horrible neck and back pain. my owm fault tho for driving like a maniac.

Latest posts

Back