Intake Badge Location

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MileHayabusa

Reaction score
I've got a 2009 that I purchased used and it didn't have the badging on the intakes when I bought it. I've got new badging to add but I don't know where the placement might be. Would someone be able to measure how far back the leading edge of the badge is placed from the front edge of the intake (+/- 1/16" or so)?

My only other option is to find a dealer who has a Gen2 in-stock so I can measure off that and I'm hoping to not have to go that route.

Thanks in advance.

Look at lots of pictures. I have zeroed in on badge locations on various vehicles by doing nothing more than looking at a couple dozen pictures.

Look at lots of pictures. I have zeroed in on badge locations on various vehicles by doing nothing more than looking at a couple dozen pictures.
That was going to be my final route if I couldn't get a quick measurement...I was going to look at some photos and scale off of the intake badge, which I can measure pretty accurately, to determine placement.

Was hoping someone could throw out a quick measurement but may end up going with something similar to your suggestions if not.

Latest posts

Back