Interesting Email From Delkevic

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m-cman

Alien Abductee
Reaction score
Been corresponding with Coprunner about his Delkevic slip-ons. Currently have Kerker chrome slip-ons that look and sound great but are a little loud for my tastes. Supposedly the Delkevics are not much louder than stock.

Anyway, couldn't find any for sale even on the Delkevic website. So emailed them and got this interesting response:

"We discontinued the V-Max that we had sold before, we are redesigning the set up to make install and performance better. Should be available in 6-8 weeks. thank you."

Wonder if they are making a full system or just new slip-ons? :ummm:

Wow that's cool!

Have you looked at re-packing your kerkers? I've never found them to be too loud.

Chris

Wow that's cool!

Have you looked at re-packing your kerkers? I've never found them to be too loud.

Chris

They don't have that many miles on them, I just don't like loud. Have been thinking of going back to stock and selling the Kerkers but heard that the Delkevics were not very loud. Don't really want to go back to stock as they are a pain to re-install. :frown:

Don, I have the Kerker but with a turn down tip. It's noticeable softer than the stock caps but definitely still barks when you romp on it.

Just got an update from Delkevic in response to a question.

My question:

Thanks for the reply. Is it going to be slip-ons or a complete system?

Response:

"Once these are finished you'll have your choice of loud or quiet and full system or just slip-ons. Thank you!"

Probably the price will go WAY up.

Latest posts

Back