Interesting old article

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember reading that article when it first came out....I wanted a Vmax from about 2000 on, and so read everything on them that I could.

Thank you for posting.

Nice. Thanks for posting. New to the vmax world. My buddy has a warrior, and would always showboat it. When I got my vmax, we went out for a little ride, and I kept leaving him in the dust. I was surprised how "underpowered" his warrior was for the size of engine, etc. Glad to know this article proved it wasn't just my buddy's lack of skill ;-P

Just lucky I guess------ Owning the top 2 finishers.

Went out for a ride with some new and old acquaintances yesterday. Leaving the city streets and country roads we entered a freeway at it's end point( no traffic behind us. ) the three HDs hit it----- I could tell by the sound:punk: A moment later I thought---OK lets let the Max breath a bit:clapping: Left them all ( including the vaunted XR1200 ) in the dust.

I think the Valkyrie would have done the same.

Good article --- read it over and over again. Valk and a V-Max:clapping: what a combination.
Lew

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back