Interesting quiz

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I give a shit less about what the Media wants me to think or what the thieving politicians look like.

But by God I know what the Twitter logo is!

I give a shit less about what the Media wants me to think or what the thieving politicians look like.

But by God I know what the Twitter logo is!

I had to guess at that one. Wouldn't know a tweet if it bit me on the bottom.:rofl_200:

i missed the first two demographic questions. :rofl_200:

Regards from my Taptalking Hercules Android

I had to guess about the new female senator. I threw out 2 right away and made a lucky guess between the other 2. (She is on the opposite coast, after all.) ;^)

7 out of 13, and the only one that wasn't a guess was the twitter logo. I don't watch the news or pay any attention to politics whatsoever.

12 of 13, missed the female senator question. I couldn't see where there was a timer but I'm sure it was under 2 minutes by my system clock.

WOW, sometimes I even surprise myself................................12 for 13

For me its hard to match faces and names especially those that don't come often on news or tv. Im amazed that only 50 to 60ish% knew the flag of China, the euro symbol and which country is Syria. Don't take me wrong on this as i've been there already doing the same thing but i'd say that many of your military that go fight to Iraq and Afghanistan don't even know where it is...

I sucked! only 7 out of 13, but I do have an excuse.... LOL I have not had a TV for over 3 years, so the people pictures were a mutha!

G

12/13 I too had to guess for a 33% chance on the female Senator of Mass, only one I recognized was Pelosi.

Latest posts

Back