Inverted forks

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88vmx12

Reaction score
Guys I had Sean Morley put together a front-end for me. The catch was I wanted radial brakes. I had been thinking of doing the inverted forks for a long, in short I wish I had done this year's ago. I had progressive springs and thought it was pretty decent along with Galfer rotors and huyabusa caliper conversion. The ride is so much better and the radial brakes are to die for... thanks Sean for going the extra mile on this one.

G

PICTURES Gannon, you know the rules, we need PICTURES!:biglaugh:
I very much would like to do this mod too but I have other dreams that need to come to fruition! Let us see and hear MOR!:punk:

Guys I had Sean Morley put together a front-end for me. The catch was I wanted radial brakes. I had been thinking of doing the inverted forks for a long, in short I wish I had done this year's ago. I had progressive springs and thought it was pretty decent along with Galfer rotors and huyabusa caliper conversion. The ride is so much better and the radial brakes are to die for... thanks Sean for going the extra mile on this one.

G

I saw the bike last year in his shop when I picked up the 85 frame. It was very nice from what I remember...but yes.....pics please.

When I get the front fender painted I will post some pics. Thanks for the compliment Traumahawk, and Blaxmax yes they are radial front brakes. A bit of machine work and it can be done. A headache to just get parts made was the main issue. G

Some of you with Facebook access probably saw the build album already!

Latest posts

Back