Iraqi Photo Booth

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been there.....landed April 1st 2003. We needed more of those camaras. We didn't get any of them to smile though, seen alot of the backs of their heads:rofl_200: !

Been there.....landed April 1st 2003. We needed more of those camaras. We didn't get any of them to smile though, seen alot of the backs of their heads:rofl_200: !

Been over there a total of 6 times since the first Gulf war. Seeing that stuff never gets old. Although it might turn out to be an Iranian Photo Booth in the future. Lets hope not, I would love to see our troops come home.

I'm in the Guard and a Conn. unit is getting deployed and they are short 60 bodies. Soooooo last week they've told our unit we have to make up the 60. Our unit is first going by volunteers. It bothers me alot cause I would in a moment to be with my battle buddies and my men but I came back on a medivac and they are just in the last 6 months decided to medical discharge me:stretche:. Have been going to Ft Knox the last month twice and have to go in Oct 2 more times to see a medical board. TONs of paper work. I am tired of hurry up and wait. They can't believe the VA doctors so I have to go through the process all over again with regular ARMY. :th_biggun: oooohawwww !

Back