IRON WHAT ?IRON FUCKING MAIDEN THATS WHAT!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw Anvil a few years ago at a heavy metal bar in Sudbury. They are so good still. Awesome metal band.

Seen anvil quite a few times when I was younger Very underrated band really ripped up the stage
There is a really good movie out about them you should check it out
Cheers
Peter

I got to see Iron Maiden in Catania Sicily, Italy in '95. I was 15 and living over seas with my mom. She worked for the Navy. Me and all the other American kids from school on base went. Its one of those memories of an event, a time and a place that I'll never forget.

I wish IRON MAIDEN knew where Louisville, KY. was or at least there booking agent. These bands are getting old. Rush will be no more because of NEAL PEART loss to brain cancer, may he rest in peace. All the bands I grew up with is just about gone. Guess we got Greta Van Fleat to watch grow up.

Check out this bad boy

I will support this band until the day I cease to exist

"Don't confuse my personality with my attitude.....my personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are......,"

Love your sig!

Never saw Iron Maiden in concert did see Alice Cooper in his early years the Killer tour 1972, was quite a show they hung him on a gallows on stage and it looked real, I think that was actually the loudest concert I ever went to. Ry

Back