Ironman Helmet

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rusty

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just bought an Ironman helmet/ What a peace of crap/ No peripheral vision at all when the lid is down/ I paid $51.00 bucks for this thing & I can't wear it/ Thought I'd share this with anybody who wants one/ Do not buy this helmet!! :bang head: :damn angry:

Attachments

• iron man1.jpg
    iron man1.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 54
  • iron man2.jpg
    iron man2.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 63
  • iron man3.jpg
    iron man3.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 68
  • iron man4.jpg
    iron man4.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 66
You, apparently, aren't using it correctly. That helmet has made Robert Downy Jr & Marvel Studios millions upon millions of dollars. Perhaps you need to buy the rest of the Iron Man costume to go with the helmet before the $$$$$ start to roll in???

Was that actually DOT approved, or someone thought it would sell better, if the lettering was there?

Thank you for letting us all know.

Certainly different.

I think Ironman's was a 7/8 scale in terms of fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks more like Antman than Iron Man.

Most cool looking movie-based helmets I've seen have horrible views when worn. Definitely not good for riding motorcycles. But cool looking on the shelf!

The best helmet that "sort of" looks the part is my Simpson Bandit in Black and Iridium shield. I get Darth Vader all the time for non-initiated. I have decent peripheral vision even with the reduced eye port.

Latest posts

Back