Is anyone in lower michigan or ohio riding on saturday 5-11-13

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMax-Mike

Reaction score
I will be riding somewhere this weekend. Let me know if you can ride.........MIKE

I'll be on my way to Tennessee! Gonna ride the Dragon, Devil's Triangle, Cherohala Skyway, and a bunch of other awesome roads. 5 days of nothing of riding with 6 other guys.

GONNA BE SAWEEET!

But you have fun too Mike.

Probally have mine finished up and back together Sat, but it will be later in the day..........Have fun!!............Tom.

Not that much fun chad you have a great time and ride safe but fun brother.

Still looking for someone to ride with saturday.

Going on a slow ride with a Harley tomorrow We will be meeting at the artesian wells At the corner of US 127 and US 12 At 12 o'clock noon. anybody is welcome to meet up with us a ride along

Looks like rain and wind at 4 so im not going to ride

[It was predicted early in the week to be a rain/ snow mix on Sunday but Friday they changed it to just rain on Sunday. I wasn't too surprised today when it started sprinkling about noon today but was majorly disappointed when a wet and heavy snow started falling about 1:30 pm, it is 5 pm and it is still snowing about 2" so far...:damn angry:
Is this shit ever going to stop!!!!!:bang head::bang head:
IMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/05/12/a3u4uzur.jpg[/IMG]

This :snow: ANYWHERE in Michigan this time of year SUCKS !!! Cut'en into our presious riding time !! :damn angry:

Latest posts

Back