Is it just me or are the exhaust for the gen 2 ridiculously overpriced?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cameron32391

Reaction score
Just got my max and looking at exhaust for it but man all the systems seem way overpriced compared to all the other exhaust systems I've had. Would like to keep the quad outlets but the only aftermarket one I see is 2k :confused2: which is insane. Right now seems like my best option is just replacing the cat with akrapovic collector.

Just got my max and looking at exhaust for it but man all the systems seem way overpriced compared to all the other exhaust systems I've had. Would like to keep the quad outlets but the only aftermarket one I see is 2k :confused2: which is insane. Right now seems like my best option is just replacing the cat with akrapovic collector.

2K? No, the majority of the systems are $900-$1500 with mufflers. Don't know about quad systems.....there are so few available that I know of, Dam would be one and it is very expensive for sure.

You have V&H, D&D, Holeshot, Hindle, Brocks, Marks and a couple of others all well under $1500.

The Akrapovic collector only is a great choice.......lightest cat replacement out there, beautifully made and makes very good power. My friends bike ran 9.43 in the 1/4 mile with the Akrapovic running through the stock mufflers.

Latest posts

Back