Is PCW or someone...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're going to be doing some work like that along with some head/cams and piston work. I will have that engine available for sale on an exchange too and since it will be the first one for us we'll even work with you on the price a little (still has to be determined).

If you want it chain drive we would need to know as well and get a commitment on the build.

You can email me directly at [email protected]
Sean

John at PCW has plans to build a Gen II soon. Also Paul Civitello of Mad Max has supposedly already built one.

Paul is suppose to debut his beast a sturgis this year he has a pic of the supercharged beast on his site also scroll down and in the photo you will see 2 oriental guys with him 1 is the gen 1 designer and the other is the gen 2 designer.

... Also Paul Civitello of Mad Max has supposedly already built one.

I talked with him a couple of months back, when he called. He has built one already. The factory reps even payed a visit. They were liking it.
On the other side of the 2050cc beast, you'll find a turbo and some nitrous to go along with the supercharger.

Latest posts

Back