Is this a good idea?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know how-to deal with a puddle of brake fluid I found under the left-middle of my engine? And, my clutch lever is coming-back almost to the handlebar before I feel any pressure/resistance.
Once you get the slave rebuilt it would be a good time to add this mod to the clutch lever, Sean has the bearing/bushing set-up.
IMAG0247.jpg

Itgoes pasted an article that also mentioned Dr Jordan Peterson. If some of you have not heard him speak, you may find him an interesting person. Here is a snippet of his work.

He also has an amazing series on the Bible, but if you aren’t familiar with his work, the biblical series may take you by suprise. Especially if you consider yourself an atheist. No “bible thumping”, it’s a completely different discussion. Here’s a couple hours on the book of Genisis.

This guy isn’t some personality or hack. One of the great, if not greatest, minds of our time. I dare you to give either one of these videos 15 minutes if you’ve never heard him speak.
Thank you ,Ill be watching both.

Don't forget the avocado for a taste-sensation, so au courant! Gotta-go, time to style my man-bun before I depart for the day.

Is your name “Richard” by any chance, medic? Perhaps you identify as a rooster.

Thank you for bumping this to the top again, comrade.

Last edited:
Will a replacement seat make my feet reach the ground?

"Make motorcycling great again"

Last edited:
Will a replacement seat make my feet reach the ground?

Not sure, but a replacement head will help. Taking that stick out of your ass is also sage advice.

You watch The Ben Shapiro show? Good daily breakdown of some interesting points.

Bloomberg your boy? Think he’s going to start a suck ass apology tour because the left is pissed he helped reduce crime in NY and had the gall to brag about it as if it were a good thing?

Last edited:
Have you ever had gasoline shoot-out of those little black rubber hoses sticking-out of the carburetor mounting brackets? I'm worried-about a fire in the garage, what should I do?

Last edited:
Have you ever had gasoline shoot-out of those little black rubber hoses sticking-out of the carburetor mounting brackets? I'm worried-about a fire in the garage, what should I do?

Yeah..... scary stuff. Here's what I installed in the garage. Wasn't cheap but it let's me sleep at night.

SNS-Blog-Pic-1280x720.jpg

Yeah..... scary stuff. Here's what I installed in the garage. Wasn't cheap but it let's me sleep at night.

View attachment 70838

A deluge foam system. I was at the same airport where our honorable POTUS parks Air Force 1 when he's visiting Mar a Lago on his numerous Florida vacations, for a fire suppression system inspection & test for a hanger servicing rotary aircraft. In about five minutes, it filled the entire hanger to a depth of six feet in foam. I was watching from a hi-lo lift, about sixteen feet in the air, on the floor in the middle of it. I was informed by the contractor that was a $XX,XXX bill to run the test, to clean it up, and to re-charge the system. The test was a success, and the system was signed-off.

A system like that, or your example would take-care of my space, and save my VMax!

Itgoes pasted an article that also mentioned Dr Jordan Peterson. If some of you have not heard him speak, you may find him an interesting person. Here is a snippet of his work.

He also has an amazing series on the Bible, but if you aren’t familiar with his work, the biblical series may take you by suprise. Especially if you consider yourself an atheist. No “bible thumping”, it’s a completely different discussion. Here’s a couple hours on the book of Genisis.

This guy isn’t some personality or hack. One of the great, if not greatest, minds of our time. I dare you to give either one of these videos 15 minutes if you’ve never heard him speak.

I took your dare jethrobolas, I listened to Dr Peterson for almost an hour and he seems like a very nice man and can definitely speak. Seems as though he doesn't have many actual answers and is confused about almost everything. A lot of theories. I found it interesting when asked if he is a "Christian" he answers "I suppose the most straight-forward answer to that is yes" and when asked if he believes in God he says "I think the proper response to that is No, but I'm afraid He might exist". Oddly contradictory in the true meaning of Christianity. He appears to me to be one of those that are high level intellectuals that is learning we do not know what we may think we know or should know. I do have hope and also pray that as he moves through the Bible and contemplates It, God will speak to his heart and he will find the truth which is located within.

that foam would be great, it would clean your bike while it saves it from fire, and only avocado soup for me thanks

"Make motorcycling great again"[/QUOTE]
Thanks for that Philip, I learned to keep my post clear of politics. It's caused so much division over the years. It usually gets somebody pissed off quick. I'd rather a long oil discussion again. No offense to anyone new here.
Steve-o

Thanks for that Philip, I learned to keep my post clear of politics. It's caused so much division over the years. It usually gets somebody pissed off quick. I'd rather a long oil discussion again. No offense to anyone new here.
Steve-o[/QUOTE]
Yep. There are people on this forum that are great knowledgeable people, and if you called up and asked for help, they would bend over backward. These are people that Ive dealt with for years. I make certain to NOT bring up politics with some people due to political differences that would cause hard feelings. Love of Vmaxs' are something to bring us together.

While I agree the subject may be difficult to discuss without emotion (to a degree), the fact remains our beloved passion is directly in the crosshairs of a certain political party. I don’t care how anyone tries to spin it, we are “carbon emitters” exasperating “climate change” with our bikes. The left is expressly against what we do.
I suppose we could refrain from bickering and I can just plop some informational videos here for members to reflect upon.
This is a full lecture. Americans should give it a listen. If someone feels there if false or misleading information contained in the video, please feel free to chime in and educate me, as my (brief) fact-checking found no holes in Dinesh’s presentation.

Ian Plimer has forgotten more about climate change today, than Al Gore and Greta Thunberg will learn in their life time. THE MORE CABON THE BETTER, PLANTS LOVE IT. GOOGLE PROFFESOR IAN PLIMER BOOK LAUNCH NOT FOR GREENS. 400 PARTS PER MILLION NOW 10,000 PARTS PER MILLION AND WE ARE ALL LIVING IN A JUNGLE. GREEN HOUSES PRODUCE IT TO INCREASE PLANT GROWTH AND FILL THE GREENHOUSES WITH 1,600 PARTS PER MILLION.
WHY DO PEOPLE GET ON THEIR SOAP BOX WITHOUT KNOWING THE FACTS.

Watch the IPA's Dr Jennifer Marohasy speak at the launch for the new book Climate Change: The Facts 2017.Dr. Peter Ridd Professor of Physics also talk of Chicken little and the sky is falling. Dr Jennifer Marohasy is an Australian biologist, columnist and blogger. She was a senior fellow at the free-market think tank the Institute of Public Affairs between 2004 and 2009 and director of the Australian Environment Foundation until 2008. She holds a PhD in biology from the University of Queensland. Wikipedia
Watch the IPA's Dr Jennifer Marohasy speak at the launch for the new book Climate Change: The Facts 2017.

Last edited:

Thanks for posting this, I'm reading his 12 rules for life book, he is certainly a dynamic individual.

Back