• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Iso. Looking for 2nd gen corbin seat

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if you have previous experience with Corbin seats or not, but I know that I'm not the only one out there that finds them hard and uncomfortable. I bought an OEM Yamaha seat, Sent it to an automotive upholsterer and had them remove the cover, sculpt an area out of the stock seat foam and add a polyform gel insert. With the cover installed once again, you'd never know that it is not completely stock. It easily doubled my comfortable seat time from one hour to two before I get off and stretch my legs. I have since sold my bike and kept the seat. If you are interested, let me know and we can talk. I can send photos, but it honestly just looks like a new stock driver's seat. Food for thought at least!

I don't know if you have previous experience with Corbin seats or not, but I know that I'm not the only one out there that finds them hard and uncomfortable. I bought an OEM Yamaha seat, Sent it to an automotive upholsterer and had them remove the cover, sculpt an area out of the stock seat foam and add a polyform gel insert. With the cover installed once again, you'd never know that it is not completely stock. It easily doubled my comfortable seat time from one hour to two before I get off and stretch my legs. I have since sold my bike and kept the seat. If you are interested, let me know and we can talk. I can send photos, but it honestly just looks like a new stock driver's seat. Food for thought at least!
reason why I’m looking for the corbin seat because I hear it can give me an extra 1-2 inch of reach. I’m on tippy toes at the moment. I’m 5 7”

I understand. You'll have to buy what works best for you then. I have the opposite problem as a taller rider. Cut down seats on used bikes I look at are always an issue for me. Best of luck finding something that works for you.

[QUOTE="My bike is lowered a bit
[/QUOTE]
Very pleased with the corbin

Attachments

• 13963CE3-8665-4754-8379-C79489AE4A68.jpeg
    13963CE3-8665-4754-8379-C79489AE4A68.jpeg
    346.4 KB · Views: 0
How much for the seat?

[QUOTE="Rick52, post: 523524, membe. I live in Texasand willing to sell mine

Yes the Cobin is firm but thats a good thing i believe. At first i though i it was too firm but from the first ride i knew it was much better than stock. Went from riding a maximum 80 miles on my stockseat to 300 on the Corbin. The more miles i put on it the more comfortable it becomes.

Looking for one as well.
Anyone know if holeshot is still selling them?

Corbin with backrest

Attachments

• 98FBF9BA-AD2D-4E3B-96BA-E9ECF4CC2150.jpeg
    98FBF9BA-AD2D-4E3B-96BA-E9ECF4CC2150.jpeg
    346.4 KB · Views: 0
Back