itgoes? hahahaha

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMax-Mike

Reaction score
I thank you for all your help on my gen 2. And thank you for your knowledge. Can you show use your bike and super charger? I'm at the point of should I? So please share. Maybe some can get together and offer a multi-deal.

My fault. Didn't even know anybody had ever supercharged a Gen 2. Simply assumed it was a Gen 1.

I thank you for all your help on my gen 2. And thank you for your knowledge. Can you show use your bike and super charger? I'm at the point of should I? So please share. Maybe some can get together and offer a multi-deal.

Hey Mike, are you making fun of me?

You want to race? 🤨

Looks like that ole girl will probably run though. But yea get on that thing and really show us what its got.

Easy power wheelies, a lotta torque is evident, you can hear that the engine isn't anywhere near hitting VBoost. That could be anywhere in NYS outside of the five boroughs. Keep rotating that throttle, and the front end is gonna climb.

Yamaha mimicked vboost by using variable length intake runners.
Variable length intake runners and variable valve timing give you good throttle response, torque early in the rev-band, and good power towards redline. They avoid the pitfalls of induction setups like this. Lower ambient air temperatures cause the fuel to settle-out of the air-mix, and to puddle in the intake runners. Not a winter-friendly car!

Mopar cross-ram 413 c.i..jpg

No. Just want to know more about how the super charger performs.

Latest posts

Back