It's about time.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, I agree! People like that pretty much deserve that response.

yea i guess until one of them kills some twelve year old or hits and kills the wrong rider oh i forgot cops dont ever get over excited trying to impress other cops there not human there superheroes nnnoooottttt

keep giving them more power before you know it it will be bicycles then motorcycles exceeding the speed limit kids on trycycles on the wrong side of the sidewalk old people who are crossing the street during shift change at the local dunkin doughnuts

learn how to disable your scooter or chain it like every bicyclist in the world has to.If you spent the man hours writing tickets for not securing your scooter and putting the public in danger they would be making money instead of destroying patrol cars and the scooter owners property

the owner pays the wrecker fee while the rest of us pay for the damage to that patrol car which in turn justifies the purchase of another one wow i guess that 30,000 dollar patrol car was worth catching the crackhead who they just let out of jail for beating up his grandmother who is going to get him out of jail so he pays for nothing thanks officers keep on doing such a fine job protecting the scooter owners and we will keep paying for it ataboy

Back