Its official - Thunder 2013

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in I will be riding down Friday morning and coming back Sunday afternoon......mike

I'm gonna try to make it this year too

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Who all is riding down and who is trailering. If weather is nice i will be riding. Maybe we can get a swarm (WESTSIDE HOOLIGAN SLANG FOR GROUP:biglaugh:) of Vmax's to fly down togather. Post what day you will be leaving and if your riding or trailering.

Tom and I are probably trailering down on Monday (arriving by 11 am) and returning on Sunday. I can't wait to get Redbone out on the twisties!
???I am wondering if the Ontario contingent will be riding down to Punxy Tuesday? What say you Jim, Trevor, Dale, BIll, Larry, Paul, Brad???

Sounds like a plan Brian!!.......Sorry I haven't called you yet.......I will and we can get a game plan together!.............Hey Mike.....I thought you were selling the max and getting a goldwing or moped or something like that???......................Tom.

I have a standing reservation from last year, but still not sure yet if I am going to make it. Being a week earlier than usual is now conflicting with our family vacation. I wont know the final verdict for another month or two once we lock in all the plans.....

We need people to step up to help plan/organize this event since its that time of year to get started with things......

To tell you the truth tom my wife is so afraid of your way over the top reckless driving that she is willing to try riding again so you dont kill me. But i told her not to worry because im so much faster than that reckless rider and i will always be far enough out in front of him that he cant hurt me. :biglaugh:

Will be there for sure this year and on Toxic!!!
Whoo Hoo! I bet you heard I was going so you didn't want to miss allthe fun!:rofl_200::rofl_200:
Good to hear Jim! Are you planning to ride down to Punxy on Tuesday with the Ontario contingent? Tom and I will be at the hotel starting on monday(Jeff 'Kosrider' arriving Tuesday...for now:biglaugh:) so we will be looking forward to seeing you guys if you arrive by wednesday!

^ As far as I know we'll (Ontario contingent and some NY'ers) be riding straight through on Wednesday (June 19th).
We decided to skip the Punxy Stop since it's only another 1-1/2 hours or so more to get to Somerset.

I will be up for whatever folks want to do. I like the Punxy stop because we can hit the hotel bar and chill out and not have to get up early the next day to arrive at a good time. Of course going straight through has its upside as well. Keep me in the loop!
:punk:

If I can make it I'll be riding

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

It's a great event Scott!!.........Hope you can make it!..........Gonna ba an 7-8 hour ride for ya!!

Mike:
Get hold of me - I'd like to help, at least cook or something at the BBQ!

Hey Bill,

Thanks for offering up your assistance. I am going to be creating a post for people to sign up to help this year at the VMOA. I myself am not sure if I can make it, but trying.....Need everything to be coordinated and overseen. Its all pretty easy to do since its pretty much a plug this here and move this there event. Need people on the planning committee to organize it so we MUST start that now if we want it to be successful as in the past years.

Back