Its time to open a can of whoop ass.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KJShover

Proud Vmax lover
Reaction score
First the vice principal of the high school for sending the kids home for wearing american flag garb,

Then find this asshole and sling shot his ass back accross the border.

protestors.jpg

I think it time to open a case of whoop ass. America is becoming a laughing stock for other countries. I think we need to shut down all borders and get out shit straight before we can move forward as a country. When you can make a career out of being in a public office its time for change.

This is so out of control, I commend Arizona for stepping up to the plate! While Barry sits in our White House figuring a way stop "out of control" Arizona and help the poor little invaders from the south. :damn angry::damn angry::damn angry:

When I graduated in 82 my class was 44 kids with only 4 kids that was hispanic that being their grandpa or something like that came from mexico. Now you are looking at 70% hispanic in the grad class:bang head: welcome to sw Kansas:confused2:

When I graduated in 82 my class was 44 kids with only 4 kids that was hispanic that being their grandpa or something like that came from mexico. Now you are looking at 70% hispanic in the grad class:bang head: welcome to sw Kansas:confused2:
You should see the schools here is San Diego. Over run. The swapmeet closest to me is like going to little TJ. So I drive 20 miles to the whiter side of town to go to that swapmeet. I found an odd thing, there's more Mexicans at the Costco in Chula Vista then there is at the Costco in TJ.
Im completely over run down here.
Stores are crowded with whole familys standing in the middle of the isle.
Slow ass drivers who dont where there going and fucking traffic all up. Not to mention there nasty polluting Mexican cars.
My union wage scale is lower here in SD than it is in LA cause theres more strait over the boarder guys who will work for pennys. Its hard to get a strong market share with them around. 10$, thats how much more LA makes over SD. Now that sucks.

That fucker wants free health care while Im losing my inheritance cause I got hurt with no medical coverage? WTF
Im really contemplating selling everything and taking my kids somewhere else.

pretty sure thsoe signs are photochops. But Arizona is on the right track.

As someone who works with video and photos for a living, the sign in that pic is definitely altered, obviously to inflame hatred. I see it's done it's job.

I should have paid closer attention, I don't mean to spread the hate. in my opinion, if you want to join the country, work, pay taxes like the rest of us. welcome.

I'm embarassed to have even started the post, without thoroughly looking at the picture.

If I offended anyone, I totally apologize (cept for the vice in the high school).

-KJ

I should have paid closer attention, I don't mean to spread the hate. in my opinion, if you want to join the country, work, pay taxes like the rest of us. welcome.

I'm embarassed to have even started the post, without thoroughly looking at the picture.

If I offended anyone, I totally apologize (cept for the vice in the high school).

-KJ

None needed I have hate for no one I am all about equality. I dont like the way things are done in this country and taxpayers have to foot the bill thats my gripe as stated above.

-KJ

Don't get me wrong, KJ-definitely no need for you to apologize--it was the person who pshopped the photo who meant to get people enraged. I'm with you, man. All who live here should have to follow the proper rules for becoming citizens, and should have to pay taxes and contribute just like the rest of us.
BTW, the first tip-off that this was photo was altered was the fact that the sunlight, which was coming from the right side of the pic, did not show up on any part of the sign at all. Look at the light on the sign of the guy with the purple shirt walking in front of him. Also, if you look closely, you can see where the original lettering on the sign was covered by cloning the empty white spaces on the sign. Not a real good job, either.

No need to apologize KJ. Come here legally, fine, if not, get out or we'll get you out.

You mean I called the little fucker a 'prick,' when in fact he may not really be one? :confused2:

OK, I apologize too, actually I have nothing against someone who wants to improve there position in life....hell, if I came from some terrible shithole of a country where poverty & disease was everywhere I'd try to get out too. And if the big rich country next to mine was run by a bunch of idiot politicians who were guaranteeing me a free ride if I simply jump the border....well, I'd do that too.

Nope....not their fault! It's the shit weeds like Pelozi et al making it all possible....THAT'S where the ass needs whoopin'! :punk:

I posed this situation to the VP at our high school in Reno. First he was surprised and had not heard about it????? Secondly, he said if what some students were wearing clothing that would cause a dangerous situation at the school, he might well do the same thing. ( I was not happy about that!!)
Did you guys know that the VP that started this whole mess at Live Oak H/S is of Hispanic origin, yes he is.

Was traveling thru GB last weekend. Stayed overnight, coming back from Colby area. Grew up in Russell/ Barton area. Theres a block by 10th & Main thats solely Mex places, including a tire store. It's like where I live now. They open places and trade with themselves quite a bit.

I wrote the Az sheriff last year when I heard Oblama sent his henchmen after him. I wrote the governoress last week, commending her. Other states are thinking of following suit. I thought the Okies already did something similar.

Turned in a Mex last year for something I seen. Had a few stalk me for a while. They didn't seem too friendly. My Chief 'O Police, my self defense teacher for a bit, knowing his wife for 15 yrs through the military, happened to instruct CCW. I pack now. It does wear me down sometimes, deciding what to wear, .45 auto, 9x18, 9x19, 7.62x25... Now I know what the wife goes through with her purses.:biglaugh:

Fox News has a site of what people turn in. They are hilarious. I like the one that says 'My Other T Shirt Is The American Flag'. Theres a bunch of 'Photo Opinions' you can click on at the end. They'll put a smile on your face, guaranteed.

http://www.foxnews.com/slideshow/op...ts-cinco-mayo-high-school/#slide=1?test=faces

Back