It's time..

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Seward

Reaction score
After a 39 year run, I decided to finally hang up my work boots and retire. We got the finances settled in the divorce, and she's filing next week. I've got Medicare, Social Security, and a small pension. My car is paid up 6 months ahead and I don't owe any credit cards or other loans.

3 guys are leaving Friday, there's a party for them at lunch time. I'm going out with them.. No notice, just a quick Good Bye.

Life has settled into a new normal after the upheaval of Kathy's leaving. I needed the stability of the job to keep some kind of normalcy in life. I got past that. It's time to go.

:punk:

This portion of your life, can be better than your last. You just have to make it that way.

Congrats on the retirement.

It's a great decision Bill. Now you'll have plenty of time to take a road trip to Rhode Island and let me cook you up some good grub at my restaurant. I'm sure Steve will jump in and we can eat and ride. It's a ton of fun. They don't get much better than Steve and I'm sure he will agree, he and I have been having a blast terrorizing all the poor unsuspecting roads in western RI. Godzilla will fit right in.

Christian

Is it really time?...for reals? Are you sure? If your retirement is anything like leaving this forum, you'll be back to work next week!

Gratzie. Stay busy.....enough.

Lol! Trust me, it's real this time.. And as far as this forum goes, I ain't going anywhere.. You're stuck with me!

Go take a long ride on Godzilla. Have a good dinner out and start enjoying yourself.

Doug

Enjoy!!!!! Retirement and a Vmax combine well!!!

I have to wait at least 40 more years to retire

Congratulations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back