Ive been spoiled by this forum

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Traumahawk

Reaction score
Im helping out a friend of mine by changing the drive belt on his 03 soft tail (fxst in harley speak), and by helping. I'm doing it, and showing is daughter at the same time. I dont mind. This is also the same guy that I'm building the 73 sportster for his daughter in my spare time.

Well the clymer manual that I have is sh*t. You have to flip back and forth between so many different sections all to remove everything associated with the primary, to get to the belt.

Well I got stuck this afternoon, and decided to give CaptianKyle a call for help. Right away he knew where I was stuck. Apparently you have to also take the starter off...ON THE BACKSIDE of the primary cover UNDER the oil tank.

So....here is a shout out to Kyle, and a lot of other members of this forum as well who are always there and just willing to help each other out, whether its Vmax related or not.

Nice.
That is 100% true too.
Not many groups are as giving with their time and knowledge as Vmax riders.

And back at you Traumahawk. Eric doesn't just help me out when I get stuck with my Ignatech unit. He shares all his tuning experience with all of us. And I get medical advice from him too. We talk about all kinds of stuff, but the Vmax brought us all together. I've made some of my best friends here. We have something special on this forum. A big thank you to Gary(owner) for having this forum available to us, and all the moderators that keep it running.
Steve-o

Oh Eric! It's not the forum, it's the people that participate here. I think this forum has been spoiled by you.................oh wait :ummm:that didn't come out quite right...:biglaugh:

by far the folks make this the best forum around.....not much even close out there.....glad we all have the same addictions lol

Indeed. We have a combined big brain with the knowledge base available on here!

:bang head: Language barrier :bang head: text subtility :bang head:

FOR EVERYTHING ELSE HERE :punk::clapping::clapping::punk::punk:
GREATEST FORUM I MET

:bang head: Language barrier :bang head: text subtility :bang head:

FOR EVERYTHING ELSE HERE :punk::clapping::clapping::punk::punk:
GREATEST FORUM I MET

Just ask and we will help to the best of our ability Maxrom, we should have some people on here that can help translate.

The thing I appreciate is that we aren't bothered w/the 'usual internet trolls.' Everyone keeps it moving, and only on rare exceptions have I ever seen any controversies.

People have a lot of life's experiences, they're OK w/sharing if they think it may be of benefit to another. And, not populated by etiquette police who think that because they have a keyboard and found a web connection, they can tell everyone else how to behave. The trolls can stay in their caves.

Lastly, people could probably get more for parts on ebay, but they can get things sold quickly here, for a decent price, and help a brother keep his ride on the road.

Back