Jardine exhaust sound file

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jardine sound clip

I am trying to decide between the supertrap and jardine slip on's. Do you have any other clips that would help me make my decision? Also do you have any pics of your bike?

Here are the best ones I have right now..

Attachments

• DSCF0517.jpg
    DSCF0517.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 72
  • 100_2772 (Custom).jpg
    100_2772 (Custom).jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 84

Well, I bought them. I hope i like how they sound. A lot of people say the super trapps sound better. Thanks for the pics.

I put them on and really like look. The only problem I have is the left can makes a popping sound at idle and a little more raspy when I get on the throttle. The right can sounds great. Does yours sound like this? Today I am going to check the plungs and next week I am going to make sure the carbs are in sync. Thanks.

I put them on and really like look. The only problem I have is the left can makes a popping sound at idle and a little more raspy when I get on the throttle. The right can sounds great. Does yours sound like this? Today I am going to check the plungs and next week I am going to make sure the carbs are in sync. Thanks.

You may want to remove them and use some copper high temp RTV to seal the joints.

You may be aspiring air causing the unburnt gases to burn in the can...

The exhaust does sound different from right to left...

Syncing the carbs may help a ton!

Jardine exhaust

I have a 2006 vmax and looking to purchase Jardine 16 series 4/2 slip-ons. I really like the look but cannot find a site to hear the sound. Does anyone out there like the sounds of these pipes and would you put them on?? :hmmm:

Re: Jardine exhaust

I have a 2006 vmax and looking to purchase Jardine 16 series 4/2 slip-ons. I really like the look but cannot find a site to hear the sound. Does anyone out there like the sounds of these pipes and would you put them on?? :hmmm:

Hey Nugie,

I merged your thread with an existing thread that has a sound file... I just searched for Jardine and it was the second one after yours...

:thumbs up:

WARNING! Large file!

Latest posts

Back