Jardine vs Supertrapps

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitchell

Reaction score
Been looking at changing out my stock exhaust. But really don't want to spend over 4-$500 to receive more sound and performance. So far I think I've narrowed it down to either the Jardine 16 series or Supertrapps. Can anyone tell me the pros and cons of either of these slip-on systems. :hmmm:

Thanks,
Clay

Supertrapps are stainless steel so will turn goldish color due to heat/cool down cycles. Supertrapps are also tunable using diffuser discks. Jardines sound very close to stock and look nice. Neither one requires jetting changes.

Mark

Very nice Chris. Don't get me wrong, I love to personalize my bike as much as anyone. But for that kinda cash, I'll have to pass.

Very nice Chris. Don't get me wrong, I love to personalize my bike as much as anyone. But for that kinda cash, I'll have to pass.

Don't blame ya...that's like buying an overpriced wheels that don't fit or something. :rofl_200:
Sorry Chris, just messin'.

Mark

Don't blame ya...that's like buying an overpriced wheels that don't fit or something. :rofl_200:
Sorry Chris, just messin'.

Mark

:rofl_200: Or shocks that make your Vmax sit too low.

We all make mistakes. Thats how ya learn. I still like your attitude Chris:)

Latest posts

Back