JBM rubbers for slides

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cwkerr007

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anybody tried these rubber diaphragms yet?? I was wondering about how the dia secured onto the slide if it holds tight enough, and it looks to be heavier. I'm going to order a set and try but I was hoping someone here had already done so.???????????

I used a set of diaphragms I got off Ebay, they are made and shipped from the UK and run about a bone for the set of four. They also were more robust than OEM but the fit was proper and they work quite well.

I dont see a link but I checked out the JBM site and I cant see any information on where these are manufactured, but I'm still pre-coffee, I could have missed it. I think that is a great question for them. Its critical to make sure you don't end up with something made in China or from Chinese (global is a new buzzword used to avoid actually saying China) materials.

Global materials = Chinese materials
US seller = US seller selling Chinese junk
Manufactured in one of the following countries = China
Ships from the USA = Chinese junk that someone already ordered over here and is now trying to liquidate.

Has anybody tried these rubber diaphragms yet?? I was wondering about how the dia secured onto the slide if it holds tight enough, and it looks to be heavier. I'm going to order a set and try but I nor had any issues since. was hoping someone here had already done so.???????????
I stretched them off then stretched the new ones on, using lots of WD-40. I never used sealer. And never had issues. They were stiff but softened up in time.

I used a set of diaphragms I got off Ebay, they are made and shipped from the UK and run about a bone for the set of four. They also were more robust than OEM but the fit was proper and they work quite well.

I dont see a link but I checked out the JBM site and I cant see any information on where these are manufactured, but I'm still pre-coffee, I could have missed it. I think that is a great question for them. Its critical to make sure you don't end up with something made in China or from Chinese (global is a new buzzword used to avoid actually saying China) materials.

Global materials = Chinese materials
US seller = US seller selling Chinese junk
Manufactured in one of the following countries = China
Ships from the USA = Chinese junk that someone already ordered over here and is now trying to liquidate.
made in ohio

I stretched them off then stretched the new ones on, using lots of WD-40. I never used sealer. And never had issues. They were stiff but softened up in time.
they were jbm brand????

Latest posts

Back