Joe lorio passed away

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rusty

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Today at 7:43 PM
This is Susan, Joe's wife. I am so sorry to have to tell you Joe passed away this morning. He had open heart surgery Friday and didn't survive due to complications after the 12 hour surgery. I am beyond broken hearted over this. He was my best friend and the best husband to me. I just wanted to let you know you meant a lot to him Rusty and treasured your friendship. Thanks for being his long distance friend.....Susan Lorio

Attachments

• Joe's dogs.jpg
    Joe's dogs.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 133
  • VMAX AT PCW IN NY.jpg
    VMAX AT PCW IN NY.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 147
Wow....I just spoke to him a couple of weeks ago to check up on him. Damn. All I can say is that when Joe invited me to his house....he and his family were the epitome of Southern hospitality.

Rest in peace Joe.....you were a true friend.

Sorry for the loss and we'll miss him for sure. My business dealings with him were always good transactions which shows his character too.

This is a shock to me and a true loss to the Vmax community. Joe was a good friend and mentor. We have been in touch on a weekly basis +, for years. I was planning a trip out there, two months ago but cancelled due to his poor health. I'll always regret not getting out there,anyway. This guy shared the knowledge of his youth with me, and I'll never forget my dear friend. Rest in Peace Buddy. My condolences to Susan and his family.
Steve-o

Wow, Joe was great to deal with and an all around nice guy. We will miss you Joe, RIP.

:sad2:Wow, Rusty was Loved here and will be greatly missed.
I'm so sorry for your loss, We share his absence with you.
Please take care of yourself.....

Ravenm wanted to express her comdolences as well. She knows how much of an asset Joe was to the vmax community. ...and just a great guy.

So sorry to hear such horrible news. May he now ride that great highway in the sky and may his family find comfort knowing how he touched all that knew him and will be surely missed here.

I spoke to Joe on a few occasions. Very knowlegable about our passion , the Vmax , and great to deal with.

He will be missed.

R.I.P. Joe

R.I.P. Joe. A great loss to this forum. All should be grateful for his many contributions and suggestions.
Condolences to his family, including his beloved pets.

Sucks to hear this. Condolences from Missouri as well.

Back