Joe Rocket "Rasp" jacket

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Max01red

Reaction score
This is the first "Motorcycle specific" I have ever bought or worn (in over 20 years of street bike riding) I have allways just used what ever coat/jacket I had at the time. I would give it a definate thumbs up, it is comfortable, light weight, and has zippered venilation in the main body as well as the sleeves and a zip out liner for warmer days.. It also has removable padding in the sleeves, back and shoulders, and three differant inside pockets for stuff like your phone garage door opener ect.....I'm really suprised how comfortable it is....Its kind of "sport bike looking", but that is the style I like and it looks good with my bike (IMO).

Over all I'm very pleased with the purchase, and would recomend it

I bought the all black (in picture below), but it is also avaliable in Black/Red or Black/Blue

Attachments

• Joe Rocket.jpg
    Joe Rocket.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
clintard said:
is it TRULY worth the money? or is it a cool thing

I would say its worth the money to me because it is so much more comfortable than what I was used to ridding in, I literaly don't ever think about having a jacket on while I'm ridding...Where as with the older jackets, the shloulders where allways alttle to tight, or the sleeves blew up on my arms in the wind, or they flapped in all the wrong places, all of which can take your mind of the road if only for a second....plus the pulls and zippers are designed not to rub on/scratch the "tank"..

If I ever hit the street with it on i'm sure the padding would help at least a little, however I'm hoping to never find out.

Back