Joke - tastes like shit!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxcruiser

Reaction score
Bob is walking by a fruit store and sees a sign saying "all fruits sold here" - so he decides to go in to buy some fruit. Once inside, all he can see, from one end of the store to the other is rows and rows of apples. Confused, Bob walks up to the guy at the counter and asks, "your sign outside says all types of fruit sold here, but all I see is apples?" The counter guy says; "these are special apples, go get a couple and come back here" - Bob goes to the apples and picks two and brings them back to the guy. "what's so special about them?" The counter guy replies, "take a bite" - Bob bites into the apple and says "tastes like an apple" and the counter guy replies, "turn it around and bite again" - Bob does so and shouts "holy shit, it tastes like an orange!"

Bob decides to try the other apple "tastes like grapes!", the counter guy says, "turn it around" Bob does and takes another bit, "tastes like bananas!" Bob, all amazed, replies back to him, "I'll take 2 dozen"

As the counter guy is ringing up the sale, he leans over and says to Bob, "I have very special apples in the back, tastes like pussy!" Bob asks if he can try one. The counter guy gets one and gives to Bob and he takes a big bit, spits it out and yells, "tastes like shit!"

The counter guy replies, "turn it around"

:cheers: Mike

Back