Jon Cornell wants your 09 V-MAX

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:th_signs60:anyone that gives up their new max so cornell he can do his so called r&d work (I.E. Abortion) just so they can get a set of pipes and power commanderwould be a world class Dumb S**t. he said on the star thead he was going to put a couple of miles on his and then run the hell out of it so if he had his hands on some other suckers max i'm sure the same fate would fall on it along with being completely dismantled. i am sure that star will keep a copy of the thread so when the dumbass blown his up at the track and takes it in under warranty they laugh in his face and show him his posting. that is funny as hell that his is advertising his intentions to run the S**t out of his new max thats about as ballsy of him asking to borrow someones 09'for R&D. anyone ever considering giving your new v max up to him :no no no:let us all know so we can come to your house before and kick you right in the nuts to wake you up!!!!

Chris :hammer bash:

:biglaugh::biglaugh::lol_hitting::th_pity:

You should go to starvmax.com and check out Chuck's and Bob's response to Jon. Hilarious. They got their hands slapped for it.

Mark as you know I`m use to getting my hands slapped ( but no one but me will ever work on my new max )

Don`t think to many people on the starvmax site know Jon .

That's my concern as well. Someone needs to let the cat out of the bag about Roger and his adventure.

Maybe someone should mention to let me have one. I don't have the funds to buy one myself but i'm sure we could make a hell of a bike.

Sean Morley

Some of the "new" owners don't know him yet and think he is god.

I don't know him and I don't think he's God. Sounds more like he wants to potentially screw somebody over. Nobody's touching my bike unless they steal it!

Thanks for the heads up, guys. I dont think many of us know Jon C. or his products over @ StarVmax. Reading this thread brings up many valid points regarding this persons' ethics, on actually having a bike on order and beeing delivered in Nov/Dec. Anyway, thanks again for the heads up!! :clapping:

Nick

Maybe someone should mention to let me have one. I don't have the funds to buy one myself but i'm sure we could make a hell of a bike.

Sean Morley

If a Yamaha rep had any sense, they'd give you a friggin' bike so you could help support new owners...or at least let you have one really, really cheap, perhaps one of the demo bikes making rounds around the country.

Yeah it would be nice if motorcycle manufacturers would give the pre-production models to aftermarket folk to work on and use to mock up new products. After all since they do not carry a valid VIN I think they all end up in the crushers after they are used for test rides and testing.

I would be apprehensive about letting the dealer have the bike for a few weeks to show off on the showroom. There is no way in Hell I would hand it over to someone to dis-assemble and thrash and trash for an indefinate amount of time!

If I pay 18 grand for a bike. THere is no way in hell it's sitting on the show room floor for 1 frigin day.
I'd be at the dealer before the crate was off the truck. Saying I'm waitin lets get it put together... tappin my foot till it was done!

Sean Morley

Sean you are the only person I would trust with my new V-Max!!!!!!!!:punk:(if I could afford to get one)

do not know this guy jon, but tried to purchase parts from him 2 years ago and he does not answer the phone, nor return calls quickly. I would never buy from anyone that does business that way. I am a into customer satisfaction than trying to save a few bucks.

Latest posts

Back