JULY 4th sadness in my area, Suzuki RIDER KILLS 3 YR OLD

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Truly sad. The rider better hope the NOPD finds him before the neighborhood does.

He may as well kiss his ass goodbye, I would think NOPD is putting the pressure on the bikers that was riding with him and one of them will finally spill the beans and his identity will be known. His only chance is to get
"TOT MOMS" attorney on retainer............

Hopefully they catch him & nail hime to the wall. At the same time parents need to keep a better eye on there Kids a 3 year old should not be in the street by thereself.

Couldn't agree more!

We have a neighbor up the street that doesn't keep an eye on their child and she's known to wander the neighborhood. She's less than three!!!!

Our neighbor next door was VERY close to calling Child Protective Services on the mother a couple of weeks ago and we totally agree with that decision.

I hope they catch this a-hole and put him away for many years.

Chris

:sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:

There are places to "F" around and there are places to keep it in your
pants. Obviously this guy needs it knocked in the dirt, hard....
Kids are Sacred....

Hopefully they catch him & nail hime to the wall. At the same time parents need to keep a better eye on there Kids a 3 year old should not be in the street by thereself.

That's what I was wondering. Going by the (sic) dialogue, it sounds like the parents weren't the most intelligent bunch. While it's a tragic, honestly I see this as much the parents fault as the biker's. The biker is a first class asshole for just running away to be sure. Probably because he knows he was stunting or doing some other "unsafe" style of riding and wasn't really paying attention.

The newsie made it sound like the bike crashed and the guy ran away on foot, if that was the case I'd think IDing the owner of the bike would be pretty simple.

Ah Damn.....

Dumb shit motherfucking stunters....

Proud members of the "LOOK AT ME" Set.......These bastards only do this shit when they have a crowd.......I've been hoping for years one of these assholes would dump a wheelie in front of me while in my van on the freeway when there's a pack of 'em doing stunts in heavy traffic rolling at 55-70. I guarantee I'd not brake or swerve.. ....Houstons full of these retards ....

Obviously there was a crowd of revelers outdoors having a "block party"....

What would you or I do if we saw this???? First thing in my minid is "slow down, there's probably kids playing I can't see" Much less driving thru an "abandoned" nieghborhood...There WILL be kids around, you should expect it!

And didn't everyone play in the street when you were a kid, jeez, we all did...They said it was a " non-thru traffic street"..damn, thats suburban paradise.....

What does this asshole do.....Start stunting????? Hell, he probably saw the kid and tried to "Cut it close" just for fun......Not hitting her on purpose but might as well have....
This fuckhead needs to go down for Manslaughter, not negligent homicide, hopefully one of the parents will just kill him and save everyone some time..

Latest posts

Back