Just found out I'm totaly ignorant

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alorio1

Reaction score
Just found out I'm totally ignorant. After defending myself from an accusation in the VMax parts for sale forum from another member, there were several comments made. I asked one of the moderators to please lock the thread, which he did. Then Buster Hymen deletes the whole thread and for reason he inserts "Thread deleted by Buster Hymen
Reason: Total ignorance"
I am not one to take insults lying down or standing up. I have sent Mr. Hymen a request to delete my profile because I'm a little sensitive to insults made publically. For those of you thinking "DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU IN THE ASS" DON'T WORRY, I WON'T........alorio1

Joe....why dont you sit down and have a beer, and think about this. I for one would hate to see you go.

Dittos. We all make mistakes. I try to learn something from mine. Leaving won't help any of us. Please reconsider.

How do you know Buster wasn't referring to one, or more, of the other members in that thread that were disagreeing with you? Maybe Buster simply thinks that bickering amongst forum members is the ignorant part.

If you must go away for a while, DON'T BURN THE BRIDGE.

I am glad that the forum has avoided issues which plague other Internet groups. I like hearing from Joe and I don't think he should leave. When issues occur try to look past the immediate issue and consider the benefits of staying. As is said you can 'agree to disagree.' You don't have to be everyone's friend. You don't have to agree with everyone. Just ignore the people who cause your ire and live life on your terms.

How do you know Buster wasn't referring to one, or more, of the other members in that thread that were disagreeing with you? Maybe Buster simply thinks that bickering amongst forum members is the ignorant part.

If you must go away for a while, DON'T BURN THE BRIDGE.

That was my first take on the matter as well.................

Things get mis-interpreted on the internet all the time Joe, as already pointed out, there's no indication that the 'totally ignorant' remark was even directed at you....try and let it roll off man.

I am glad that the forum has avoided issues which plague other Internet groups. I like hearing from Joe and I don't think he should leave. When issues occur try to look past the immediate issue and consider the benefits of staying. As is said you can 'agree to disagree.' You don't have to be everyone's friend. You don't have to agree with everyone. Just ignore the people who cause your ire and live life on your terms.
Thanks medic, I could not have said it better :clapping:

The government thinks we're all ignorant , gonna leave the USA ? Just sayin.
I traded one of those pick up assemblies , still in the package for a set of handlebars , now that's ignorant . I should have sold it and bought the damn bars and been up $100 . Live and learn , what to do and WHO to do it with.

WTF? Was it a newbie? Assume so as you been here for so long and always been a friendly dude.

Let it roll off, Man! You don't even know if Buster was talking about you... He's a good guy, and I really don't think he meant to insult you..

Things get mis-interpreted on the internet all the time Joe, as already pointed out, there's no indication that the 'totally ignorant' remark was even directed at you....try and let it roll off man.
+1, after all it is the good 'ol internet! Please hang in there Joe!:You_Rock:

I used to be on a forum called "BigBike World.com" It was THE Kawasaki forum for it's larger/faster bikes. A little name calling,flaming,threats of phisical violence and some some of us long time members checked out. Now that once great forum is GONE!!!

DON'T LET THAT HAPPEN HERE!!

Lew

It's unfortunate that he aired his laundry here, then sent me a PM about the comment on thread closure. :confused2: Joe, read my reply to your PM and decide if you still want to leave. Also I replied to your PM before I saw this thread, so my response is genuine.

Just found out I'm totally ignorant. After defending myself from an accusation in the VMax parts for sale forum from another member, there were several comments made. I asked one of the moderators to please lock the thread, which he did. Then Buster Hymen deletes the whole thread and for reason he inserts "Thread deleted by Buster Hymen
Reason: Total ignorance"
I am not one to take insults lying down or standing up. I have sent Mr. Hymen a request to delete my profile because I'm a little sensitive to insults made publically. For those of you thinking "DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU IN THE ASS" DON'T WORRY, I WON'T........alorio1

I'm not defending anybody. What I read was he ask you a question if that was the part that he gave you for free or threw in to help sell another part. You kind of took it the wrong way, almost defensively, like you were in the wrong, by going off on him with some choice words. Now I'm not saying you are right or wrong, just stating how I read it. That's why I put those emoji in there, it was like lets get ready to rumble. I reread that thread like 20 times before it got deleted, & each time was like wow !!! I think you could have handled that a little better, but no reason to leave the forum. Oh by the way I have sold stuff that's been given to me. Once it your it your to do what ever you want.

Latest posts

Back